Verifying ID

• I set up my account a while back and deposited money. I’m unable to buy even though I have £100 available. I’ve read somewhere I need to verify my ID but there’s no where I can find that allows me to do this. Any suggestions on where I can find the area on the mobile app to do this?

• Just email footy index, or they should have emailed you if they have put a block on your account and want you to verify, i have ha dot do this twice, they sorted it out pretty quick. but you don't have to verify first before you can start using.

• @NewUser100990 you need to email them passport and card into plus where you get your money from. It's a fraud check.

• @Noirx4 said in Verifying ID:

@NewUser100990 you need to email them passport and card into plus where you get your money from. It's a fraud check.

I just rang them has I’ve done my playthought and wanted my restricter removing (not because I’m looking to withdrewl) more because I don’t want to mount up playthoughs. New guys there called Adam I thought it was Mr Cole at first was abit taken back but had abit of a Aussie Accent. I’ve rang through before and it’s someone new so shows expansion. I’ve done the ID check before and sent in Photo of Passport then rang up. Every time I’ve rang or asked them anything it’s been sorted out immediately. Always had good service of FI!!!