Pogba

• Really need deciding what to do, my hunch is that he'll go up to £6 around the WC, and get a few MBs along the way. Is it more proficient to invest in more £2-£3 players, and who do you suggest?

• All my profile is players I have bought for under 1.50, as it minimised risk of a big drop and huge gains of finding a diamond, however, with them players I got sick of watching people pick up MB day in and day out especially with the international break coming up 2 weeks of 8p, 5p 2p MB, Pogba is consistent and the most under priced high end player IMO, unlike some of the others his price wont drop after the world cup, and with natural growth alone he will be a £6 minimum by summer but I would go near £7 when MB being his forte becomes apparent, over a time when PB replaced by MB players.

Disclaimer there are also other MB player out there, incase anyone is offended by me begging up one player here.

• @SMacFI So would you recommend Pogba? I get there's all these youth and promising players, but Pogba is the most popular, shall I just hold?

• @KingJimoT Pogba only needs 1mb a week average to return £2.50 a year... He's won it more than any other player so at around £5 that's 40% return... Safest money in game for me... His price can only go so low... People are investing in people hoping for 10% returns so al have him alllll day😀

• I made a huge mistake by not filling my boots at £4-10 a month or so back lowest he’s been in yonks

• @Chicken-Badge should I invest?

• I would advise a balanced profile, some MB, some PB, some cheaper young players that have transfer speculation. But if were talking MB I beleive he is the best MB player you can buy for value , he is a a media king, and theres transfer speculation for the press to make up up rumours about too, when nothing else in the media to talk about. He is the least inflated priced, high priced player as well, meaning there wintbbe any drop in price with say the world cup ending or any other events only an upward trend. IMO he us the safest MB player to invest in.

• @KingJimoT said in Pogba:

@Chicken-Badge should I invest?

I only hold 10 of him so by no means a expert on Pogba by far. I bought him at £4-10ish based on the past grath and sold him at £6 when he went up and the rest at £5-65 I bought back in times 10 at £5-30 but my problem with him is that many other have bought before me at a cheaper price

Reasons for buying has long has FI is here in 3 years and has long has he’s still at Manchester United his sell price plus divs would most likely equal more than your investment by far, he has World Cup and after when no football he has media value

Reasons for not buying other than injury prospect,
    if he don’t get media feed he drops value if he left for China or to a inferior league he would lose value and get no dividends and you’d watch your shares plummet (see Phil Courtinho has a example of a media players movement effecting his futures) if FI went bang again the three years would be irralivent

Pogba at moment ain’t playing his best but I think he’s defiantly top few players to win media in history of FI
    I’m not a huge fan of the media system used to generate buzz feed and feel it needs to be revised.

I cannot give advise on a player that’s been bought several years ago has I don’t know the make up of the future holders or there intentions if to sell keep or otherwise.

What I would say is that to invest you need to be sure in your mind that this is the option right for you and that you have comfort in doing so. By asking others it does show you have doubts in your head.

Saying the above maybe ask yourself is this right choice for you or do you want to look elsewhere? Only you can asnswer this. But I can only tell you my observations for you to help make YOUR choice if you feel happy with others advice on forum go for it but allot of advice is hotly debated like we seen with Harry Kane today.

What ever you choose I wish you look in making the right choice for you

Additionally when I’ve made loses it’s been because I’ve sold at wrong times or panic sold hope there’s something I’ve wrote that helps sorry if I won’t jump off fence on this one I did put my neck on line with saying he was safer than Neymar the other day due to his foot and not being match fit near the World Cup time

And also said I feel Sanchez had writing on the wall a couple of months back. However all this are personal views and opinions we all have a rights to have

Like I say I’ve hope I’ve helped in some way

• @Chicken-Badge Thanks mate, great answer. Also hold 10 of Pogba but due to his volatility I'm not sure where I stand. Pros and cons aside, as long as he's at United, he's going to be getting attention. Cover star for France and United and has several sponsorship deals meaning he is everywhere. I have no doubt of him plummeting below £5 before the WC (like significantly, 4.10-4.30). My first hunch when I thought about investing in him was that he was too cheap, and he's bound to rise. Given this was my first impression, and I probably going to stick with that perception.

I'll wait til tomorrow when United play to see if he wins MB and then I'll go from there. Thanks for your time tho, appreciate it.

• @KingJimoT said in Pogba:

@Chicken-Badge Thanks mate, great answer. Also hold 10 of Pogba but due to his volatility I'm not sure where I stand. Pros and cons aside, as long as he's at United, he's going to be getting attention. Cover star for France and United and has several sponsorship deals meaning he is everywhere. I have no doubt of him plummeting below £5 before the WC (like significantly, 4.10-4.30). My first hunch when I thought about investing in him was that he was too cheap, and he's bound to rise. Given this was my first impression, and I probably going to stick with that perception.

I'll wait til tomorrow when United play to see if he wins MB and then I'll go from there. Thanks for your time tho, appreciate it.

Allot of the people who reply was lucky enough to get great media players at a cheap price so there situation is totally different to of been at FI at the start you can just sit on such buys has Pogba where has people buying now are taking much larger risks. Finding a gem under a pound or getting Salah in October would of been a buy that would of been best media or profit wise I bought salah 1-69 ish and sold him bad Call

• @Chicken-Badge thing is, everyone is going to go up. Yeah getting Salah in pre-season has turned out great, and retrospectively would be a great purchase. But who's to say that picking up a £5 player such as Pogba,KDB may result in them being a bargain and rise to £7. Then we'll be looking back saying that the people who bought in Pogba at £5 were lucky. It's an omnious cycle, but I'm willing to take the risk.

• I actually invested in Pogba a few weeks ago, my first ever big priced player, ( i was always very anti spending so much in a player) however i was sick of watch people win day in day out picking up MB, it was the only part of my profile that had a missing area/ lost potential, so i decided ti bite the bullet, and as someone that paid curret price for a top MB player i think my decision proces is more relavant too, today's markets, and felt he ticked most boxes with best value and least risk over time.

• Pogba is a media buzz, but for me the lead up to and throughout the World Cup will be Harry Kane. I had Pogba and held him for a while riding from £3.84 to £5.51 but was a little bit slow off the mark when he started falling. Sold my 1,250 Pogs and put the cash into England starters and a few other hunches ready for the summer buzz. I think it was Noir who coined Pogba as being a volatile priced player whose price rockets one week followed by a drop the next, which sums my experience with him up well. Expect a few buzzes but also a media drought and you’ll be fine.

• @78pJesus said in Pogba:

Pogba is a media buzz, but for me the lead up to and throughout the World Cup will be Harry Kane. I had Pogba and held him for a while riding from £3.84 to £5.51 but was a little bit slow off the mark when he started falling. Sold my 1,250 Pogs and put the cash into England starters and a few other hunches ready for the summer buzz. I think it was Noir who coined Pogba as being a volatile priced player whose price rockets one week followed by a drop the next, which sums my experience with him up well. Expect a few buzzes but also a media drought and you’ll be fine.

I think much respect to a large invester coming out in open and giving advise. I know the players I’ve bought into I know more about than the ones I ain’t it’s also a good example how to move money about except for the amounts you deal ins over the value of my whole portfolio. Think I covered earlier somewhere about the buzz being Pogba fuel