Super Jack

• Love the fact grealish posted a decent pb score. The boy will come good and England awaits. I'm a Villa fan but only have a small hold but I rate this man high

• I am a big Jack Grealish fan and think he's suited very well to the PB system, with that said this season could be a bit hit and miss for him while Villa establish themselves as a premier league team. The route into the England team is also tricky, he should be there in my opinion but whom does Southgate drop to bring him in? Southgate trusts his current selections and you also have Ruben Loftus Cheek and Dele Alli whom will be looking for a route back in.

In short if your holding or buying Grealish you will need to be patient on this one.

• I’m not sure you will, he’s done his loyal villa stuff and got them back in the prem.
    He’s due a move to a big club, he’ll be a Leicester player next season

• @Ringers haha no chance Leicester ffs

• @DW You’ll get slaughtered on here supporting jack Grealish., certain England player .....😂😂

• @Ringers said in Super Jack:

I’m not sure you will, he’s done his loyal villa stuff and got them back in the prem.

When do you think his move back to a big club after he leaves Villa will happen though?

• Big club. Leicester?
    LMAO.

• @Advinculas-Index said in Super Jack:

@Ringers said in Super Jack:

I’m not sure you will, he’s done his loyal villa stuff and got them back in the prem.

When do you think his move back to a big club after he leaves Villa will happen though?

End of the season, Maddison replacement.

• @MrWh1te said in Super Jack:

Big club. Leicester?
    LMAO.

Top 3 side

• How does he compare with Jadon?

• @Ringers said in Super Jack:

@Advinculas-Index said in Super Jack:

@Ringers said in Super Jack:

End of the season, Maddison replacement.

This will be Eberechi Eze.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.