Todays Fixtures (sunday)

• I have £1000 to spend who would you spend it on today? Players iv been looking at are Berardi, Oyarzabal & Harit who i think could see some big increases

• Bang it all on Liverpool dbl ur money by tea time!

• @CLACKETT said in Todays Fixtures (sunday):

Bang it all on Liverpool dbl ur money by tea time!

Sassuoulo play Inter...buy some of that feckless lump they have playing up front for Inter.

Maybe have a punt on Shalke players against an average Hoffenheim team as you say Harit.

• @NewUser211787 if you're looking at Schalke players, how about suat serdar at 1.09, has posted so.e decent PB scores this season and I think (not 100% sure) has a PB win as well already

• Don't forget Thiago Almada plays at 9.45pm tonight - another opportunity to witness the ascension of the world's next global superstar 🌟

Scored a worldey last time out. 😎

• Eric you're becoming the thinking mans zola 😉👍

• @MickTurbo said in Todays Fixtures (sunday):

Eric you're becoming the thinking mans zola 😉👍

Haha - Almada been the only 'static' in my portfolio as I've restructured to prepare for the new dividend structure.

Be criminal to sell him prior to his move in January or the summer.

• @Ericali yeh nows not the time to be selling the young'ns like. Personally my big hope is verschaeren but I actually wish I'd sold him when he caught a rise with a penalty and posted 145 in 27 minutes in the international break because hes probably gonna be dead money for a little bit so it could have been put to better use elsewhere but I'd probably be unable to market sell him at a time like this so I'll just have to let that money fester for now. The plan would always have been to get back on tho.

• The only player in my portfolio who is playing today is Fekir. Only bought him last week as he's gone completely under the radar for the last 2 or 3 weeks due to the PB/Dividend chaos and the fact he has been injured. Came on for 30 minutes last week so working his way back to full fitness and hoping a decent PB performance or two will see him get an increase.

If I had spare funds I'd be tempted to look at Joan Jordan or Oyarzabal.

• @MickTurbo You changed strategy with the announcement?

I've changed from purely chasing capital appreciation to going for the guys who can win BIG dividends & capital appreciation.

But lower down the scale....

If you land they return 25-45% of their value - which in turn should see the capital appreciation increase too.

Like I said previously, my only anomaly in Almada. Which obviously is geared to transfer speculation & capital appreciation.

• As a Liverpool fan, Fabinho looks very good value to me. Big game player. 25 years old and reaching his peak. Plays week in week out. CL football and current Brazilian international. Consistently good PB scores and maybe a possible winner in a game where he is kept busy (today could be a perfect example). Is he not a stand out bargain at just 69p? Already 3 top midfielder wins and 2 MB wins.

• @Vaughany Nice pick. 👌 Got him too. Like you say, hasn't moved with the recent announcements even though he's a known PB performer.

• @Ericali
    This is exactly what I have done.
    Rightly or wrongly, I have cashed in on the players that have had big increases and are now £2.75/3+ and have tried to focus on lower cost players (60p to £2) with dividend return in mind. One or two excellent PB showings during the season equals a big % return.

• @Vaughany Seems like we have settled on a similar strategy.

• @Ericali not really a change in strategy as such, but where I held a lot of tier 2 pb players, in view of the announcement I'm not trying to load up on the very best PB players around. I hold 500 verschaeren and hes not likely to rise much while everybody is wanting a piece of the established pb stars that's all but I'm happy to hold because he is one for the future in both a football and an FI sense.

Hes also 1 of only 3 playing for me today, the other 2 being TAA and hopefully facundo ferreyra back from injury for seville at home to levante. All aboard 🚉

• @Ellisandro said in Todays Fixtures (sunday):

@CLACKETT said in Todays Fixtures (sunday):

Bang it all on Liverpool dbl ur money by tea time!

Sassuoulo play Inter...buy some of that feckless lump they have playing up front for Inter.

Maybe have a punt on Shalke players against an average Hoffenheim team as you say Harit.

See what i mean about the Feckless lump? Two scored and only half time.

• I'd keep an eye on Naby Keita, I'd be almost certain he will attract money if starting today as he's viewed as suited to PB.

• @DW Do you think he is worth 2.5 Fabinhos? He rarely starts (intense competition in his position) and his best PB scores were at his last club. Am I missing something? He has great potential but he just has not shown it yet in a Liverpool shirt.

• Loadss playing today for me. (Shame no Golovin)

Berardi, Brozovic, Slimani, Harit, TAA, Virgil, Joan jordan, cazorla, rongier

Odds on a PB full house? 40/1

Odds on a PB blank 1/1

• @KevT well yes and that thing is market sentiment. He has a PB history at another club but last season at Liverpool was constantly stop start. Before his big injury there were a few games that suggested a decent PB score in a Liverpool shirt wasen't far off.

We know he's fit, we know Kloop rates him and we know Liverpool will have lots of fixtures over Christmas. Whether he hits a decent PB score or not people are only going to see an upside upon his initial first start back whether that's today or later.