Florian Thauvin

• With new people opening accounts on FI and the natural move of the market towards proven PB players, you’d have to be a brave guy to predict what his price will peak at.

• @CJ0101
    4 PB wins already this season! £7+ would not be unreasonable! Like you stated above, Liverpool will win the league, latter stages of champions league and then the euros! Nothing not to like is there 🚀

• I bought some and I'm a Newcastle supporter. Can't argue with his numbers.

• @DavidMUFC1987 Correct mate, he’s got everything going for him

• @NewUser275766 I'm with you on this one, I keep thinking he'll start dropping soon and then another day goes by and he just goes up by another 30/40p. I'd personally be too scared to buy him right now when you can buy Messi for basically the same price.
    Hopefully Thauvin can start recovering when he gets back from injury and starts playing

• According to reports could be back on the bench for Marseille this weekend. 🤞

• Great news. I’ve just topped up @ £2.35 if he comes back as strong as he was before then he’s very cheap. His numbers are incredible.

Also links away from the club will help his price

• Numerous articles confirming he is back tonight playing some part.
    Last season he played against tonight opposition he scored 4...hat trick away and 1 goal at home fixture!!!
    Amiens are second from bottom and conceded 48 goals.

And tonight is Bronze...only 3 games.

• @gball1975 i can already see him coming on for 15 minutes, getting a PB score of 10 or not on corners and dropping 10% 😂
    Would sum up my week quite nicely after waiting all this time for him to come back!

• @Neil2265 TBF will probably be from the bench but you never know!! C'mon...glass half full and all that!!

• @gball1975 yeah I don't expect him to start but know everyone will be watching his PB score and overreact...was the same with Savenier when he came back from injury

• On the bench... cameo appearance 😜

• Comes on towards then end when 2-0 up, ends up 2-2 😏
    He had one nice bit of skill which almost resulted in a goal but tbh Marseille didn't really deserve the win.
    Amiens played well enough for the draw.

• @dean73 said in Florian Thauvin:

Comes on towards then end when 2-0 up, ends up 2-2 😏
    He had one nice bit of skill which almost resulted in a goal but tbh Marseille didn't really deserve the win.
    Amiens played well enough for the draw.

Good to see him back and I hope he’s back to normal within a few weeks👍

• @dean73 such an annoying end to the match for me haha, i have Payet and Sanson, so was going to win star player (sanson) even after losing his game winning goal to Payet when Amiens made it 2-1, only for them to also equalise with the last kick of the game which knocked more points off sanson :(. No coincidence Marsielle fell apart once Payet went off. Poor first half from him but by far the best player on the pitch in 2nd half, shame he didnt score that first one after skinning 3 players. Need him to get fully fit and win me some PB days as hes gone down 20p since i bought him...for some reason he dropped 10p today!!

I want to bring in Thauvin too (willbe my 5th Marseille player haha), but not sure if its good timing? Seems like loads of players are plummeting as of late?

• @NewUser566192 said in Florian Thauvin:

@dean73 such an annoying end to the match for me haha, i have Payet and Sanson, so was going to win star player (sanson) even after losing his game winning goal to Payet when Amiens made it 2-1, only for them to also equalise with the last kick of the game which knocked more points off sanson :(. No coincidence Marsielle fell apart once Payet went off. Poor first half from him but by far the best player on the pitch in 2nd half, shame he didnt score that first one after skinning 3 players. Need him to get fully fit and win me some PB days as hes gone down 20p since i bought him...for some reason he dropped 10p today!!

I want to bring in Thauvin too (willbe my 5th Marseille player haha), but not sure if its good timing? Seems like loads of players are plummeting as of late?

I got on sanson yesterday who looks very undervalued, gutting he didn't get pb and was on for a monster score.
    The fact he still got 191 goes down in the history book though so not all bad.

• L’ equipe reporting Marseille wanna sell in the next transfer window due to Thauvin being out of contract in 2021.
    No clubs mentioned as of yet