Pb - such a lottery. Isn’t Mb best after the 1st?

• Looking at the Pb winners over the weekend. It’s been Unknown’s that have come out on top!!

I know this doesn’t always happen, but at weekends it’s a good chance it will.

Isnt the safer money is in the Mb hold? Or am I reading too much into this?

• Lallana is winning MB at present so I guess neither PB or mb were particularly predictable so far.

• MB has always been a more predictable source of Dividends. PB is very difficult to win, for a variety of reasons (no matter what people say about the new matrix being a wonder drug). MB is also paid out every day, 365 days a year.

You'll obviously get higher ROI moving cash about more quickly sentiment trading, than sitting on reliable, relatively expensive MB holds - but they provide a steady stream.

What's interesting about MB now though is Squad players have been winning a fair proportion of the Divs since it opened up. Possibly again today, but looks like Rashford may stay top now.

• This is why I (along with many others) was very pro tiered PB in the restructure - it will mean consistent scorers getting more love.

It is a lottery, hence why I find having a large portfolio works for me. Regular but smaller dividend payments work well.

• @kristiang85 said in Pb - such a lottery. Isn’t Mb best after the 1st?:

It is a lottery, hence why I find having a large portfolio works for me. Regular but smaller dividend payments work well.

Fair enough, but you're also more exposed to the Sunday sell off that way, as the vast majority of your holds won't win anything. The market just isn't as patient as it should be.

• @Hotspur said in Pb - such a lottery. Isn’t Mb best after the 1st?:

@kristiang85 said in Pb - such a lottery. Isn’t Mb best after the 1st?:

Fair enough, but you're also more exposed to the Sunday sell off that way, as the vast majority of your holds won't win anything. The market just isn't as patient as it should be.

Well the idea of a diverse portfolio is that I also have some of the big hitters. I was hit by the sell off yesterday for sure. But overall my peaks and troughs are still in line with the index as a whole.