Any advice please.

• Hi,been on here about 6 weeks now,but struggling a bit to fully get my head round everything.I've put over 5 grand in and am in profit to the tune of just over £200 and have got dividends of about £30.Is that doing well or not so well?i have got quite a big portfolio of players,who I mainly bought to hold onto.Is it best to buy players for the long term or best to offload them after 30 days,because as I understand things,after 30 days,you no longer get dividends for goals they score,etc.finally I have got 300 futures in Justin kluivert,who at the moment is costing me a loss of £60.i bought him because I thought his price would rise over the season,no sign of this happening.would it be wise to sell him now,or hold on.thanks for any advice

• @NewUser449629 ..Your doing well and just keep an eye on your Portfolio.. Justin Kluivert is a good long term hold. When you buy a player think about holding them for 3 years and then aply your trading stratagy..Best advice I can give is get a trading startagy that takes advantage of all trends and stick to it no matter what happens.. Best of Luck

• @Karl said in Any advice please.:

@NewUser449629 ..Your doing well and just keep an eye on your Portfolio.. Justin Kluivert is a good long term hold. When you buy a player think about holding them for 3 years and then aply your trading stratagy..Best advice I can give is get a trading startagy that takes advantage of all trends and stick to it no matter what happens.. Best of Luck

• @NewUser449629 thanks Karl.must admit I haven't really got a strategy.still learning.the only player I have sold at the moment is Jamie vary,who I made a small profit on.bought Kevin Volans and aubamayang recently hoping they would score.neither did.was going to keep these 2 for 30 days, then sell

• £200 in 6 weeks whilst learning is very good. Youl earn exponentially more as your pot goes up, and you will also earn more as you learn the ropes... So youl be looking at around £3k + a year on your £5k. Of course you may put more in or take some out..

But yes, very good. Some make more some make less, but set your own goals based on what else you would be doing with that money.

• @NewUser449629 Any advice? 🤔

A "space" after a "full stop" will do wonders for your presentation skills. 👍

• Roma have a lot of injuries so kluivert is worth holding imo.

• @Ericali Christ you the grammar police as well as the pro Pogba police 🤣