Biggest transfer saga...

• So who do we think will be the biggest transfer saga's and when (winter or summer)??

IMO:
    Kane: come summer unless Spurs pull off a miracle will be the main one.

Mbappe: should be a big saga aswell...I reckon he is definitely off.

And also Malen will be a good one and Edouard (possible during the winter window).

• Neymar, Mbappé,Coutinho, Sancho , van de beek , Werner that’s just of the top of my head definitely agree about Kane if Tottenham don’t pull there finger out

• @Carboney Dont think Sancho will go next summer, think he has another year at Dortmund IMO.

• Pogba of course. 💷

• I'm starting to think about my winter window shop but not heard many rumours that interest me enough to take a punt...?

Wayne Rooney at 0.78 could be worth a low risk 100 but even better money perhaps could be Giroud at 0.67 who is still the main French no9 and looks sure to get a loan move in Jan whilst surplus to requirements at the Bridge??

• Thiago Almada (to Barca) with EPL links.

• @dannypea .. I was looking at Giroud aswel, he does seem good value at that price, also hold a few of Zlatan, Rooney and Hamsik for potential January talk.. Hamsik yoyos constantly, currently on the way up, Zlatan and Rooney I was lucky to get in at both under 40p..

• January will be the likes of Giroud, Rakitic, Emre Can - those at bigger clubs not getting game time and needing it ahead of the Euros.
    United striker search - Dembele, Callum Wilson, Mandzukic
    City CB search - Soyancu, Elvedi, Ruben Dias
    And Zlatan's return to a PB league (or not!)

• On Rooney being 78p and player coach does anyone not think its a massive risk that one Monday morning he will just announce retirement.....

78p with no instant sell, ouch.....

My list is currently.

Gotze, belotti, brekalo, draxler, isak, as transfer rumours either Jan or summer

Gotze-contract running out
    Belotti at 25 he is on fire and will surely leave Torino
    Draxler probably needs to leave
    Brekalo and isak I both think will be picked up by media during the euro’s as breakout stars.

sancho and pogba as to expensive for me but are obvs transfers.

• Imagine it’ll be more of the same of last summer, Pogba and Neymar dominating. Maddison will get a fair amount of attention I imagine, as will Sancho

• And I forgot Eriksen - contract running out, not signing, United links inevitable and Fraser - again contract running out, doesn't look like signing so plenty of rumours to come

• @gball1975

Bale to Utd.

• @Tom77 Brekalo had a few links with Spurs last summer. May or May not be Pochettino, but if he does end up at Utd, who knows. A little inconsistent as a player though to be honest. Has a great game, and then dips. Maybe a little harsh and certainly one of the top prospects for the Euros.

• @Tom77 Isak maybe getting frustration of sitting on the bench at Sociedad when I think he is far better than that.

• @Metropolis said in Biggest transfer saga...:

@Tom77 Brekalo had a few links with Spurs last summer. May or May not be Pochettino, but if he does end up at Utd, who knows. A little inconsistent as a player though to be honest. Has a great game, and then dips. Maybe a little harsh and certainly one of the top prospects for the Euros.

Yeah def inconsistent but he’s 21, had a great write up from the wales game though which twisted my arm, tricky wingers are always a premium though so he’s well set in my port.

• @Gazz127 said in Biggest transfer saga...:

@Tom77 Isak maybe getting frustration of sitting on the bench at Sociedad when I think he is far better than that.

I just cant see sweden having a better 9 than him at the euro’s and his hailed as the best talent since zlatan so for me he will get attention, add the fact that sociadad only paid 10million he could be an easy flip to a big club, worst case lots of speculation.

• @Gazz127 Isak would start to worry me a little - Dortmund obviously didn't rate him that highly, and now cant get in the team at Sociedad. Maybe he isn't good enough to do it in a top 5 league?

• @janner73 I suppose really you have to give Willian Jose some credit as he is scoring and keeping Isak out the side.
    Isak will just have to bide his time.

As for Dortmund well he was what 17-18? when he was there and obviously the not the finished article.
    What he showed at Willem on loan last season shows he has big potential.

Needs a run of starts in first team to fully evaluate his effectiveness at this level.

• @Gazz127 Yeah I know he's still young - would just be starting to worry a little that he still cant break through at club level. He may have to move in January I guess to get that run of starts as Sociedad going really well.

• @janner73 Yeah that Sociedad front 4-5 are gonna be hard to budge out the team.
    Patience might be name of the game here.

Then again Oyarzabal and Odegaard could be hot properties come next summer🤔