Premium players

• So, I'm looking to hold 50-100 shares in 1 premium player from each PB league as long term. They have to be pb and mb friendly and preferably have euros. Atm I'm holding Ronaldo, messi and kane so am missing a player from Germany and France (don't want neymar!). Any suggestions for the 2 I'm missing please

• @Ddr Long term...2 years??
    Mbappe and Gnarby.

• @gball1975 yeah 2 years at least

Does mbappe got many media wins though?
    Just got out of gnabry with a nice profit lol

• Griezmann and Kimmich for me (hold both), neither are MB magnets but it’s quite hard for foreign players to be MB magnets outside of the PL

• @Ddr not much on the MBs no.

• No one in germany is mb friendly. Could go for werner in case of future transfer mb.

• @Ddr Kroos. Good PB potential. However not great for MB but is likely to be one of many that will be linked with a struggling United over the summer if he has a good tournament. (Dont see ithappening but united spec is always good for a players price)

• @Ddr said in Premium players:

So, I'm looking to hold 50-100 shares in 1 premium player from each PB league as long term. They have to be pb and mb friendly and preferably have euros. Atm I'm holding Ronaldo, messi and kane so am missing a player from Germany and France (don't want neymar!). Any suggestions for the 2 I'm missing please

I think the OP is looking for players from the French and German leagues, not necessarily French or German players.

On that basis, I'd say Depay for the French league and Leroy Sane for the German (after he signs for Bayern 😉).

• @Ddr

Marcelo of real madrid (would make you very decent return within 3 months)

• @Zola25 Do you ever answer the question asked or just pump your own players regardless?
    Which French or German league does Marcelo play in?

@Ddr Depay for the French and Werner for the German would be my suggestions.

• @Zola25 said in Premium players:

@Ddr

Marcelo of real madrid (would make you very decent return within 3 months)

Thst might be the case, but on what planet would you class him as a premium player??

You consistently do this ...

I ask you 'what's your favourite colour Zola?'

You reply 'cheese'.

Just answer the question that had been asked mate!!

• @janner73 said in Premium players:

@Zola25 Do you ever answer the question asked or just pump your own players regardless?
    Which French or German league does Marcelo play in?

That's hilarious ...

So glad I'm not the only person that noticed it!! 🤣

• @johnboywalker It annoys the hell out of me. Everytime anyone asks a question, @Zola25 uses it as an excuse to pump anyone of his holds, but rarely answers the question actually asked.

• @janner73 said in Premium players:

@johnboywalker It annoys the hell out of me. Everytime anyone asks a question, @Zola25 uses it as an excuse to pump anyone of his holds, but rarely answers the question actually asks.

In fairness, I did give him an upvote recently for something, I can't remember what it was ... I'm sure he was actually helping someone out, or providing decent advice. 🤷‍♂️

But 9 times out of 10, it's just another pump that isn't relevant to the question being asked.

Reus, Reus, Reus, Reus .... 😴🤣

• @Ddr said in Premium players:

@gball1975 yeah 2 years at least

Does mbappe got many media wins though?
    Just got out of gnabry with a nice profit lol

He will in the Euros for sure.

• Some very good shouts and an interesting diversion from one unnamed member....

Have recently got out of kimmich as well, so unless him and gnabry have a dip in the next few days they're out. Would Lewandowski be a good long term hold?

Think depay is the choice I'm going for in the French league though

• Haha I pulled him up a few days ago about it and he hit back questioning my intellect. I wrote back to him putting him in his place and he still cant have seen the notification because hes all over this forum like a bad smell yet still I await his response 😂🤔

To answer the OP I'm struggling to come up with anybody better than Depay from ligue 1, but from the Bundesliga I suppose maybe Coutinho or Havertz on the gamble that the bayern munich transfer is not in fact a done deal, but that is definitely the risk.

I hold depay but not the other 2

• How about Fàbregas for Ligue 1. Premium player at cut price 41p.

• Aouar Lyon possible transfer speculation
    Goretzka as hasn’t played due to injury but is back now and sure he generally plays for Germany when fit 1 good pb score and you know what will follow

• I second Depay, should be the main man for the Netherlands come the Euros and may have transfer links back to the PL come the summer, has won Pb twice this season: once for his club side, once for his country so has proven he can preforms well in the matrix for both. I do hold btw. Kimmich is my main hold in the Bundesliga, always a chance he might have a position change to a midfielder so you might want to be wary but I think he’s a good hold for the time being.