Luka Jovic

• Is anyone else feeling my pain and stubbornly holding?
    Surely he will rise again!
    I’m going to have to double up but how long do you think he’ll drop before he kicks on or moves and rises again?

• @Shnurgan said in Luka Jovic:

Is anyone else feeling my pain and stubbornly holding?
    Surely he will rise again!
    I’m going to have to double up but how long do you think he’ll drop before he kicks on or moves and rises again?

He is completely out of place at Madrid. The tactics don't suit the player. I hold, but if I'm honest, he looks terrible at the minute.

But if Benzema gets injured, he becomes first choice.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is loaned out in January or looks to force a move.

Never forget, this lad scored 5 goals in a bundesliga match last season. He undoubtedly has the quality, he just needs a team that plays to his strengths.

I'll hold till the end of the January transfer window at the very least. 👍

• @johnboywalker he is one of three that have gone soar and frustrate me but as a long hold and at least by the end of next summer he’ll get back up.
    I’m guessing he will drop to about £1.50 so will look to double up around then

• I’ve topped up. This boy is class, but madrid aren’t giving him enough of a chance

• I'm tempted to get in at this price but can't see him getting much of a chance at Madrid in the near future. Think his price will still drop a bit further

• Does anyone see a loan or permanent move for him in January? I still hold a small amount since I sold most upon his Madrid move.
    The likes of Man Utd, Chelsea and even Liverpool could be looking for short term fix in January

• @Gregolocky I heard Graham Hunter talking today and he said Madrid want Aubameyang and want to include Jovic in the deal. Didn’t say whether it was for January or the summer tho

• @Shnurgan Yes