Haaland

• Scored twice again tonight but hasn’t increased much in price.

How come?

• @NewUser161744 Because of his price already.
    Non PB league and priced much higher than so many others who will be playing many more valid games in the weeks and months to come.

• He has already risen massively this season and is hugely overpriced. I imagine some will have taken the opportunity to take some impressive profits thus suppressing any rise.

• Probably a combination of a) being already quite pricey, b) non PB league and c) when he does play in PB eligible competition (champs league) he doesn't often yield very high PB scores despite his prolific goal scoring.

He is certainly a superb talent though. Even though he may not be the greatest player to hold in terms of FI, i thoroughly look forward to seeing how his career develops.

• My friends are always asking why players don't rise much after scoring or assisting a couple of goals. My answer is always the same. Look at the PB score. Despite scoring twice his PB score was not that impressive. What does he have to do to win PB divs! Forwards need to be more than just great finishers to be good on FI.

• new PB is certainly less goal driven which i think is good, but does take adjusting too, you want a player who gets on the ball now, strikers who drop back rather than alone up top will score alot more regardless of the goals

• @Weggers83 said in Haaland:

My friends are always asking why players don't rise much after scoring or assisting a couple of goals. My answer is always the same. Look at the PB score. Despite scoring twice his PB score was not that impressive. What does he have to do to win PB divs! Forwards need to be more than just great finishers to be good on FI.

Add to that the market obsession at the moment is creative and attacking midfielders and not forwards. Even good PB forwards aren't seeing significant rises at the moment but when those attacking midfielders with a good PB base score they are rocketing.

• @NewUser161744 Hes already ridiculously priced and if he gets a big move he will drop after.

• @Weggers83 just have to look at yesterday’s results that really highlights the point you’ve made. Messi with only 1 goal (not even a game winning goal) almost scored 300. Dries Mertens got 2 goals and an assist and didn’t even come close to beating Messi for PB.

• @Andy Dries Mertens didn’t win it as he was subbed near the end which affected his score. He was above Messi until that point.

• @TeamGB the point is still valid tho I feel. He still needed those extra 2 goal involvements to even stand a chance of beating Messi. If both had only scored the 1 goal last night, Messi would’ve beaten Mertens easily.

• He is close to double the price of Jovic who was maybe the haaland of last season except in a pb league. You would think his value is maxxed out in his current situation. Will depend on who he moves to.

• Reports emerging today that a Napoli scout has said that a deal to United is likely so they have pulled out of signing him.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.