Free fall

• I'm am slightly down but that's simply because some of my larger holds have fallen slightly more than average across my port. And those last 2 bloody kids...Greenwood and Gomes (been in the sell que for over a week now) keep falling.

• A lot of twitter accounts making a lot of money and showing off, im pretty sure its a risky strategy but im on the ole slow and steady, lets see where we are in 12 months strategy

• @gball1975 Dropped a bollock myself buying gomes at ยฃ2.50!!!!

• @Daly3174 there are ups and downs. I was down 1% overall 2 weeks ago now up 5%, have negative 24 hour periods but thatโ€™s just Pogba moving 1-4p either way. I wouldnโ€™t stress it

• @janner73 exactly mate soon as they drop ill be bang on them as topping up shares around xmas time in the dip be perfect for euros coming up & latter ecl stages

• 0_1572021725832_20191025_173902.jpg

I can't complain it's been a great week & my port just keeps going up ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ My port has alot of players ready for the new dividend structure.

• Thankfully, my portfolio has been consistently rising since the Dividend Review announcement.

7 Day: +5.79%
    24 Hr: +1.63%

I've got 20 players, most of which are PB (current or potential) type players.

• Portfolio probably on average going up over the past week or two, but certainly a few days in there where that was not true. On a daily basis I am finding several of my holds going down very small amounts (1-2p) but this is often outweighed by one or two holdings that have jumped fairly significantly (10-20p) on the back of a decent performance. However, on the days I don't hit one of those spikes, my overall portfolio is probably dropping. Pepe was my hero yesterday!

• 0_1572027516445_F6BFB09F-7BBE-4A0A-BE38-1F9E2DBEFB83.jpeg

Get on the PB players, you canโ€™t go wrong

• Yup, I'm with you lads. I built a PB port around the announcement and have enjoyed similar rises with +4.14% last 7 days. Loads of room for growth.

Amazing dividends on offer, relatively low prices... what a great time to be on the Index!

• Unfortunately i moved away from pb player before the big announcement. And the salzburg aren't helping my case. Im not going anywhere anytime soon just going to ride this wave. As people always say its a 3 year bet and its only a loss when you sell up. - 4.5% but im sure it will come back๐Ÿ™

• @Daly3174 0_1572046411225_profit 25th Oct.png
    Strange when I had a little profit in both yesterday.
    I can only guess that I took a hit just over a week ago and that has since moved on and no longer part of my weekly %age

• All good here! Held all the old PBers.

The market is cyclical and there are only so many directions it can go in...regardless of your strategy it will prove fashionable again.

• @dean73

20% in a week... damn Dean... You got like 1 player or something?

• @Dan-The-Man
    That would have taken great skills

• @Dan-The-Man
    No but a small port. 10 players right now.
    I think the volatility was down to Mandzukic, my biggest hold at the time, who had plummeted from 83p to 63p just over a week ago and then quickly rose again a day or two later.
    But that 20% weekly profit has now disappeared as Mandy levelled out and I'm left with this:
    0_1572100265143_profit.png
    Down mainly thanks to Mahrez

• @NewUser69589 Thanks for the vote of confidence ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜

• @dean73

There'll be more rumours up to Christmas right?

• @Dan-The-Man Bound to be. The other day, they said they'd reached an agreement (Man U and Juve) thus the spike but who knows?
    Looks like Zlatan is odds on to return to Italy. Not quite the Man U deal I'd hoped for but he'll still rise further if he goes to Italy, not sure how much though.
    Money's tight so been gambling on a few cheapies to compliment my more expensive ones like Messi, Griezmann and Mahrez.
    Hate not having money tbh, leads me to make rash decisions like selling too early on some to invest in others.
    It is what it is though, can't be helped.

• Zlatan - I love him and hate him at the same time.
    โ€œI did my best, I think everybody did their best. And what happens next year? If I stay or not, I think for MLS itโ€™s good because the whole world will watch us. If I donโ€™t stay, nobody will remember what MLS is.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚