£200 for lower end of market !

• Any ideas/advice on 1 player under £1 (or maybe lower) to put £200 into .....mainly trading for Cap app. With a few injured players thrown in.

• Loads to choose from but ones I currently hold are:
    Alaba 98p
    Reguilon 96p
    Draxler 90p
    Lukebakio 88p
    Lenglet 80p
    Ederson 73p
    Gotze 65p

• Here my holdings (I have stake in those, so it’s an advice with a financial interest)
    Ganago
    Praet
    Kovacic
    Laimer
    Pessina
    Gabbiadini

• Facundo ferreyra back from injury now and starting to get minutes for espanyol. Probably in the starting 11 soon. Scores and assists. Easy 20-25% imo in fairly short order

• Dujon Sterling

• Lucas Hernandez

• Dujon sterling
    Leo Dubois
    Douglas Santos
    Sergio Gomez
    Celina
    Nicolas Gonzalez
    Andreas Pereira
    Steve Sessengnon

All cheap players that i see as safe bets and can see them rising nicely

Let us know who you end up buying. Good luck mate

• Forgot to mention Vitaliy Mykolenko - Great young full back, Europa leagu e football with links to the prem. Will also be playing in the Euros for Ukraine.

• Mariusz Stepinski - 0.40p main striker for Hellas Verona - Playing tonight
    Sofyan Amrabat - 0.44p playmaker for Hellas Verona - Playing tonight

• Kevin Stoger: 87p benefits well from the matrix changes and has just got back in training after an injury so will probably be playing games come November

• @NewUser262793

Mariusz Stepinski - 0.40p main striker for Hellas Verona - Playing tonight - Hasn't scored once this season.
    Sofyan Amrabat - 0.44p playmaker for Hellas Verona - Playing tonight - Has scored more than 150 PB once and has an average of circa 58 in the last 5 games.

• @StinkyT25 some of the cheaper holds I have

Joel pohjanpalo striker for Leverkusen and Finland with s good goalscoring tecord. Been out for 18 months ish with injury, recently came back, scored and assisted for Finland in the last games

Nicolas Gonzalez forward for Stuttgart and Argentina. Didn't settle well in Bundesliga last year but has found his feet and goalscoring form a division down, recently earning his first full cap

Lars stindl midfielder and captain for monchengladbach. Broke his leg in April and only just came back. Scored a pen last night so has seen a 10p rise but still has growth as he gets more game time

Oliver torres midfielder for Sevilla, posts decent PB scores and pops up with goals and assists

Cavani need I say more? Proven goalscorer just getting back from injury

As always, do your own research and let us know who you decide

• @gball1975 that's why their prices are low. Verona doing well for a newly promoted team. I agree, Mariusz hasnt scored yet but is very cheap for a first choice striker.

• elliot embleton of sunderland..potential 100% growth upon return.

• @MARLAN I held him pre season...but got rid Has he been injured??

• @MARLAN Are you really throwing into the mix a 'Sunderland' player??? With the whole Index, the Euro's in the summer to think of you are throwing in a Sunderland player??? Bloody hell it must be Friday.

• @Ddr stupidly i held Stindl but sold up just before he came back from injury 🙄🙄 i need more patience !! Think mainly I sold due to his age

• @StinkyT25 yeah patience is key, had so many instances in my short time where I'd sold only to see a player 20-50% higher within a few weeks, but at the same time if you're happy with the profit you ve made on a trade then don't beat yourself up about leaving meat on the bone

• Thanks for all the input people. I usually think if a name comes up from more than one source its worth looking at.
    Gone with Dujon Sterling hits a lot of the positive indicators (young,English, loaned from a top PB prem club)
    Also put A bit into Lars Stidl as looks like more growth from him ....im deep in Zakaria at B Munch so hoping he sets them up for Stindl to smash home ...or not 😂 Cheers.

• @Ddr good shout with Pohjanpalo
    I think he may get a start this weekend with havertz poss out and Bayer struggling for goals. When fit he has a hell of a scoring record