Jack Wellshit

• Never rated Wilshere but cant ignore his price being so low at 42p and hes only 27 years old...
    maybe there is some money to be made here?

The media love/hate him

Comes on off the bench and scores a winner he will shoooot up

• I jumped on a few weeks ago - been zero movement in him.

IF, and its an IF he gets back into the starting 11 and gets a goal or two I will be out quite quickly.....I did look at him as one of my 'get rich quick' players - but obviously the professional coaches and physios of a professional football club know more than me.....so a quick rise and im out.

Only got 50 straps across him, sounds like I have zillions lol!!!!!

• I have been holding for a while and no movement but as you @LampardCulture said media love him for good or worse, it will just take one decent performance and he will be up. I hold a decent amount so i hope he scores soon.

• It's just as likely that he will get another serious long term injury as opposed to scoring a goal.

The boy is a broken DVD player in the digital age.

@MickTurbo u like that one stud?😉

His body will only get less resilient as he gets older ... which will inevitably mean more time on the physio table.

• @johnboywalker said in Jack Wellshit:

It's just as likely that he will get another serious long term injury as opposed to scoring a goal.

The boy is a broken DVD player in the digital age.

@MickTurbo u like that one stud?😉

His body will only get less resilient as he gets older ... which will inevitably mean more time on the physio table.

One last flash though mate.

I managed to fill my boots on Barkley before he broke himself again.