Lukaku or Martinez??

• I just want to know what people think because Lukaku has been doing just as good as Martinez with goals and pb scores and will be in the euros next year... yet Martinez is the one who's rising and considerably compared to Lukaku. I don't hold either but thinking of Lukaku as I think he's better value now?

• @Barkez_86 said in Lukaku or Martinez??:

I just want to know what people think because Lukaku has been doing just as good as Martinez with goals and pb scores and will be in the euros next year... yet Martinez is the one who's rising and considerably compared to Lukaku. I don't hold either but thinking of Lukaku as I think he's better value now?

Martinez is in particularly good form. I also thinking has problems before settling (although I may have made this up) so some might be buying in case of a transfer to the prem.

I think Lukaku is pretty poor value. Won't win pb without scoring a hat trick most likely because he's so poor for it and will seldom win mb either as he's out England, there isn't much incentive for British press to write about him as no one really cares. Unlikely to come back any time soon so will probably end up being a pretty pricey IPD player. The fact he's well known in this country is probably holding his price up.

• We kind of know the max capabilities of Lukaku.
    Lautaro Martinez....