Caglar Soyuncu recent drop

• Had a 3rd place PB score today generally good PB scores, 4 out of 7 games on Fotmob 7.0 rating and above. 23yo, in top 4 team, Euro quals.of which Turkey are top of group.

Hold him at £1.00 had a recent 15p drop, ☝️☝️with all the above is this just down to people moving money out of CB,s?? Or did I miss something

• @StinkyT25 said in Caglar Soyuncu recent drop:

Had a 3rd place PB score today generally good PB scores, 4 out of 7 games on Fotmob 7.0 rating and above. 23yo, in top 4 team, Euro quals.of which Turkey are top of group.

Hold him at £1.00 had a recent 15p drop, ☝️☝️with all the above is this just down to people moving money out of CB,s?? Or did I miss something

Let me counter some of your points.

• Generally good PB scores? Based on what evidence? He has a terrible average PB of around 60, and his highest score is 184, which wouldn’t even be enough to win you divs on a gold match day when you compare to other defenders on here
    • I wouldn’t really say FotMob is a good indicator if a player is a good buy on here. Kante could produce 8/10 performances every week and he’s a poor choice midfielder to buy on here

Overall a poor choice imo, but each to their own. I watched the entirety of the Leicester game tonight and he didn't do anything special