Harvey Barnes - Bucking the Trend?

• 0_1572044764955_upload-c4a9f827-52d1-45f5-a8b9-5dcd87f456f4

Money has generally gone out of non-PB youngsters and into the PB performers of late due to the increase in dividends due on 1 November. But Barnes has climbed from 4p in the green yesterday to almost 4 times that today. His average PB score is only 50 and I can find only the story about Brendan Rogers telling his wingers to create more and score more goals. Barnes is part of a flying Leicester team of course.

This shows that the promising youngster playing regularly with the potential to be a top player AND not overpriced still exist on the Index.

• @Londoner said in Harvey Barnes - Bucking the Trend?:

0_1572044764955_upload-c4a9f827-52d1-45f5-a8b9-5dcd87f456f4

Money has generally gone out of non-PB youngsters and into the PB performers of late due to the increase in dividends due on 1 November. But Barnes has climbed from 4p in the green yesterday to almost 4 times that today. His average PB score is only 50 and I can find only the story about Brendan Rogers telling his wingers to create more and score more goals. Barnes is part of a flying Leicester team of course.

This shows that the promising youngster playing regularly with the potential to be a top player AND not overpriced still exist on the Index.

I quite agree. He’s had chances to score recently and either met in form goalkeepers or fluffed his lines. He WILL start scoring goals soon.