England best New Zealand - Wow!!!!

• I know this is a football site, but I guess most of us are sports fans generally, and the fact we beat NZ in the rugby world cup semi, and in such style, is definitely worth a mention on here. Absolutely phenomenal!!!! Whoever we play in the final will be wary. What a game 😃

• @Old-Man yep fair play to the rugby boys was a good watch this morning hopefully they can bring it home next weekend 👍

• Just watched the full recording of the whole match. Brilliant. What's surprising is that England dominated the possession and controlled the match. It's usually NZ doing that to everyone.

Although born in England I used to support the brilliant Welsh team of the 1970s when I was a kid (Shhoosh!). England was rubbish and boring then, with a forward driven game. I started supporting England from the 90s when Jack Rowell took over as coach and started changing England to playing a more expansive, attractive 15man attacking game.

I hope they finish the job next Sunday.

• @Londoner said in England best New Zealand - Wow!!!!:

I hope they all have massive hangovers next Sunday because the final is on Saturday! 9am kick off UK time.

• England are very good, strong everywhere, took the kiwi’s to school.

I don’t know why media are saying ‘shock’, a lot of rugby people thought it was going to happen.

Its a pity the welsh aren’t in the final so we could ‘’ram‘’ the victory down their throats.

• Executed their game plan to the letter, it was almost a faultless display against world class opposition. The score line was very flattering to the All Blacks who I have never seen dominated for virtually 80 minutes before. If they replicate anything near that against South Africa the World Cup is returning to England.

• Brilliant performace. Completely dominated them. The fact they didn't have any penalty kicks for 3 points tells you how well we played. Surely we have to finish it off against South Africa.

• @Coleyscrooge said in England best New Zealand - Wow!!!!:

@Londoner said in England best New Zealand - Wow!!!!:

I hope they all have massive hangovers next Sunday because the final is on Saturday! 9am kick off UK time.

Ooops. Sorry! It's Sat on my wall calendar, but for some reason I thought I was looking at Sunday.