Lukebakio

• Scored a nice overhead kick yesterday.

3 g and 2 a in 5 starts.

As far has young players he seems a bit lowly valued.

I’d imagine a call up to the Belgium’s squad would see him rise quite a bit.

• @Tom77 another good suggestion from yourself. I have a small number of holds in Lukebakio for the reasons you have mentioned above. A lot of goal involvement for a player under £1 im surprised he doesnt get more attention from the IPD chasers. Im holding in hope he can replace Batshuyi in the Belgium squad

• @Black-wolf said in Lukebakio:

@Tom77 another good suggestion from yourself. I have a small number of holds in Lukebakio for the reasons you have mentioned above. A lot of goal involvement for a player under £1 im surprised he doesnt get more attention from the IPD chasers. Im holding in hope he can replace Batshuyi in the Belgium squad

Januzaj also, he’s rotting on the bench for sociadad.

• As far as I can see the only thing missing is a decent PB score, when that comes the market will react. I've been holding since the start of the season and I think patience is required while he nails down a starting spot. Could be a decent riser start of next year when people stop focusing on the PB elite and look for value lower down.