Icardi

• I watched some of the PSG game tonight and Icardi looked excellent. Would you say he’s still a good price, or have I missed the boat.

Seen he has cored 7 in his last 5 games. Scoring in all 5!!! That’s impressive.

Also the Friday game next week!

• Still a good price considering how many goals he will bag in that side and in that league.

• I'd say he's worth a hold, he's only on loan and is more or less guaranteed a big move in the summer as Conte clearly doesn't fancy him.

Can see him being £2 plus going forward.

• @Bezz82 said in Icardi:

I watched some of the PSG game tonight and Icardi looked excellent. Would you say he’s still a good price, or have I missed the boat.

Seen he has cored 7 in his last 5 games. Scoring in all 5!!! That’s impressive.

Also the Friday game next week!

You haven't missed the boat. Since I bought him early last month, this evening is the 1st time he's been in the green. I bought him because I believe he'll score a lot of goals in Ligue 1.

0_1572215442527_upload-f3d2e76d-ea01-42ea-9772-f3588a7b3369

• People are sleeping on Icardi. He didint rise until today. I dont know why because he scored a lot for PSG in the French League and Champions League! He is still young and for sure is a top class striker! Remember Inter? Not a lot of numbers nine better than him out there...

• @Bezz82 I think that he can get somewhere near Lewandowski’s price, so plenty of value.

• Remember that Icardi is a bit of a divisive character. As captain of Inter he had a strop last year and got frozen out of the team. His wife is a money grabbing attention seeker as well. He might be a long term replacement for Cavani but is equally capable of being a massive pain in the arse for the club.

Well priced and a good buy for this season but heavily caveat-ed for being an utter dick.

• @Ellisandro said in Icardi:

Remember that Icardi is a bit of a divisive character. As captain of Inter he had a strop last year and got frozen out of the team. His wife is a money grabbing attention seeker as well. He might be a long term replacement for Cavani but is equally capable of being a massive pain in the arse for the club.
    Well priced and a good buy for this season but heavily caveat-ed for being an utter dick.

So he'll be great for MB as well as a PB/IPD play, looks a bargain sub £2 then.

• @NewUser159387 said in Icardi:

@Ellisandro said in Icardi:

Remember that Icardi is a bit of a divisive character. As captain of Inter he had a strop last year and got frozen out of the team. His wife is a money grabbing attention seeker as well. He might be a long term replacement for Cavani but is equally capable of being a massive pain in the arse for the club.

So he'll be great for MB as well as a PB/IPD play, looks a bargain sub £2 then.

Oh yeah exactly. Remember all that MB he racked up when he was being a dick in Italy and frozen out of the team.

He's definitely a good IPD player tho maybe too expensive for that, will need a few goals probably to win PB usually but PSG tend to play a lot of single days so has chances there. MB is really stretching it

• Still a lot more growth to come! Cavanni is back fit but strongly linked with China in Jan. So expect Icardi to score a lot this season then either join permanent in the summer or go to Juve (or Utd??!)

• I ditched him last night after holding for 6 months maybe. He scores goals but his PB scores are pretty shocking tbh and when Neymar comes back I wondered if Icardi will see even less of the ball and score even fewer goals. I expect he would be rotated with Cavani too.

Good player but yeah they were my reasons for selling last night and taking my profit.