🚨 #FigCast Guest Announcement🚨 Questions please! 😀

• I’ll be joined by any psychology enthusiast and FI trader @Freunds_Mullet From twitter, tomorrow on the pod! 🎙

If you’ve got any questions, please leave them down below with the hashtag #FigCast 👇🙌

#FootballIndex

• Question 1
    The landscape may have changed somewhat from now (28th Oct) to when you air your podcast, but are you surprised at how the market has remained relatively flat at the top end since the dividend re-structure and do you think FI were expecting more significant increases already in the top 20.

Question 2
    Do you still think that the top player on the index will reach £10/£11 by the time the Euro's kick off next season (im sure i heard you mention this on a recent podcast - apologies if this is an incorrect statement)

Question 3
    Whats your favourite Mullet of all time
    Barry Venison
    Rudi Voller
    Chris Waddle
    Freunds Mullet
    Gerry Francis

Question 5
    What happened to question 4?

keep up the good work

• Where can you leave a review for the podcast mate? Normally listen on Spotify which (unless I’m blind) doesn’t give you an option to leave a review anywhere.

• @CJ0101 can’t do it on Spotify unfortunately mate! Would have to be apple or on another app. No worries if you’re Spotify only mate! 👍👍👍

Appreciate the support either way 😀

• @Advinculas-Index said in 🚨 #FigCast Guest Announcement🚨 Questions please! 😀:

Question 1
    The landscape may have changed somewhat from now (28th Oct) to when you air your podcast, but are you surprised at how the market has remained relatively flat at the top end since the dividend re-structure and do you think FI were expecting more significant increases already in the top 20.

Great question and something I was wondering also.

Would like to know his thoughts on the volatility in prices on match day's and how to trade around this? Some huge rises recently based on one good performance. Does he think this will continue or just traders trying to find their feet with the new dividend system orientated towards PB?

Whats his forecast/ plans for November/ December? Could be a quiet time on the index with some opportunities to pickup players before the January/ CL & EL knockout stages and Euros next year?

• What’s his opinion on the proposed performance bonus that was mentioned in the div review.

Personally i hope its not just PB based but more in tune with goals and clean sheets.

Old fashioned strikers who just score goals but never win PB will have a beefier side to their appeal on FI IMO.
    ( Same for keepers with regard to clean sheets).

• Another one

What were your thoughts on the recent 3% bonus that was issued out to a targeted band of traders and what do you think the motivation for doing it was?

• Does day trading ( for those who have the time) lead to higher profits sooner than long term trading? There seems to be quite a difference in opinion on this with some traders vowing that long term holds making the most of the three year lifespan is the way to go whereas others swear by jumping quickly from one trade to another, trying to ride the waves by continually and frequently selling on rises and buying on dips.

• #FigCast

Do you recognise any irrational behaviours do, or restrain yourself from doing, when on the FI platform?

• @Advinculas-Index said in 🚨 #FigCast Guest Announcement🚨 Questions please! 😀:

Question 1

Question 2
    Do you still think that the top player on the index will reach £10/£11 by the time the Euro's kick off next season (im sure i heard you mention this on a recent podcast - apologies if this is an incorrect statement)

Question 3
    Whats your favourite Mullet of all time
    Barry Venison
    Rudi Voller
    Chris Waddle
    Freunds Mullet
    Gerry Francis

Question 5
    What happened to question 4?

keep up the good work

I think Question 1 can probably be canned now....

• @Advinculas-Index Yeh I canned it for you ;)

• @The-FIG said in 🚨 #FigCast Guest Announcement🚨 Questions please! 😀:

@Advinculas-Index Yeh I canned it for you ;)

24 hours is a long time in FI......