Leandro Trossard

• Was really impressed with his performance at the weekend. Anyone else invested in him and have any thoughts on how he could do on the index?

• I bought some after he got injured about 6 weeks ago, looked decent before then in a Brighton win (can't remember who against). Apparently an impressive performance off the bench at the weekend?
    Brighton are getting some attention this season because of the way they are playing and him back in the team only good for his price IMO. Few MOTD highlights and he'll increase I'm sure.
    Around the Belgium squad for the euros hopefully (was in squads before his injury) and depending on performances could also be linked for a summer move.
    Good hold I would say!

• @Neil2265 cheers

• Yep great player will be fighting to get into that Belgium team. As long as he stays fit can see him rising to £2 within 3-6 months performance dependent. Brighton doing well so far. I thought they might be relegation battle this season but if they keep this up they will be fine.

• Yes, he is my biggest hold. I think his game is really suited to the PB matrix and the ball will go through him when he is on the pitch. He would have played for Belgium a few weeks back if he hadnt got injured just before, but mainly because their first choice were injured. Still think he will make Euro squad albeit game time limited.

Debating topping up. Bought at just over £1 but hate buying on a rise!! Guess if you think he represents good value now (which I do) I should top up. Great prospect for FI purposes imho.

• Fantastic player from what i've seen so far. Scored 22 last season at Genk but obviously a big step up. Brighton playing good football so I see him having a big impact now he's back fit.

Norwich at home on Saturday as well.

• @Weedster said in Leandro Trossard:

Was really impressed with his performance at the weekend. Anyone else invested in him and have any thoughts on how he could do on the index?

I'm very pleased with him. Even before he recovered from injury, he started to rise. He was featured on MOTD before injury and I bought him. He will be the main man soon and he'll probably be a £2/3 player.

0_1572352371449_upload-e2a5a06a-300a-4c20-a268-f6cb13f1c4c2

• Did he score 180 in 24 minutes? :D

• @NewUser455434 He sure did. Surprised he didnt start but almost certain he will next game given he has basically won their last two games when coming on. Barring injury this lad is only going one way.

• @Weedster said in Leandro Trossard:

Was really impressed with his performance at the weekend. Anyone else invested in him and have any thoughts on how he could do on the index?

I had a look at him last week after you mentioned him. He looks a decent player and I bought 400 for a long term hold.

• looks like hes on free kicks, did not see any corners but i presume he could well be on some of them too, was in belgium "squad" before injury, playing at brighton not ideal posession wise but thats about the only downside, still plenty young enough for a move to a bigger club. Wanted to buy at £1.04 but couldnt market sell another player quick enough. Wont be missing out this time ;)

• just sold half my shares as he hit 100%, onto the next.

0_1572719325682_73153151_447448215901856_8821319448196546560_n.jpg

• @nicky540 excellent profit mate well done but can I ask but why sell just now he’s just getting into the team I had never heard of him before watched him play as a sub last week and bought him instantly as he looks exactly what is needed for the matrix , now with his score today after 30mins surely his potential is massive going forward ??

• @weerab said in Leandro Trossard:

@nicky540 excellent profit mate well done but can I ask but why sell just now he’s just getting into the team I had never heard of him before watched him play as a sub last week and bought him instantly as he looks exactly what is needed for the matrix , now with his score today after 30mins surely his potential is massive going forward ??

just a rule i now live by, (picked it up from someone on here) effectively my remaining shares are now free ! only time ive broken it is for TAA for obvious reasons.

• @nicky540 just realised you said “half” your shares that makes far more sense and also sounds like a quality bit of advice / strategy

• Just noticed he scored 186 and only got on the pitch in the 59th minute!

• He has an absolute gem of a player...He had come off the bench in the Albion's last 2 matches and pretty much changed the game each time. I sold my shares in him when he got injured about 8 weeks ago but yet saw his price steadily rise even though out of action...Now he is back and performing well he will only rise further.

The Albion are away at Man Utd next Sunday, I am pretty sure he will start the game...

• @Gazz127 said in Leandro Trossard:

Just noticed he scored 186 and only got on the pitch in the 59th minute!

Game winning goal and an assist comes to around 140ish so 186 whilst good, needs to be put into context with those 2 actions making up the bulk of his score.

• I could score 180 after 24 minutes against Norwich. We are fucking shit

• Just watched MOTD. Trossard changed the game!

I’m topping up