Best value Euros player ?

• Who would you go for ?
    I’m saying Klostermann - nailed on goalscoring wing-back / full back for CL and Euros , looking v cheap compared to Halstenberg on the other side , And I own both.
    Any other ideas ?

• For me still Cancelo

• @Indexical guess the price difference is cause Halstenberg has won top defender 3 times and star player once. Klostermann has never won a penny. In the sub £1 category I hold Kimpembe, good chance he may even start at the Euro's, posts pretty good PB scores too. Also think Griezmann may be £3.50-4 by the time of the Euro's looking at his scores over the international break he could win star player once or twice during the tournament at least, so I think he's really good value.

• Bonucci at 46p. Already won PB once this season for Italy, guaranteed starter and Juve will go far in CL. Could very easily return his price in dividends by the end of the season.

• @ChazFI123 said in Best value Euros player ?:

@Indexical guess the price difference is cause Halstenberg has won top defender 3 times and star player once. Klostermann has never won a penny. In the sub £1 category I hold Kimpembe, good chance he may even start at the Euro's, posts pretty good PB scores too. Also think Griezmann may be £3.50-4 by the time of the Euro's looking at his scores over the international break he could win star player once or twice during the tournament at least, so I think he's really good value.

Yes can see halst has the edge stat-wise but then he’s 28 and Klost is 23 so could def see them closer in price.

• If you going to go buy star man potential it has to be griezmann still, the way he plays for France a gwg makes 300 very possible and still under £3 is cheap.
    I’d also put Gnabry in that bracket as he is under £3. ( germany and France should have gold days if euro’s are applicable).

For cheap puns on top defender then there are quite a few around under a £1.

• Any thoughts on Bergwijn ? Surely great rise potential with transfer spec to a PB league .

• For me it’s Benjamin Mendy. Once hes back to his best he could be City’s TAA although without corner duty. Even still a team as dominant as city with Mendy constantly firing in crosses/key passes and picking up assists in the process will rack up some big scores and hopefully he can do the same for France

• Memphis depay. The best PB forward other than messi/neymar. Main man for holland

• On the Euro's, looking through some of the qualifying groups there are some really poor teams looking like they might get 3rd and getting in the play offs.

• Arguably Goretzke is the best valued midfielder under £2 on the index and will be key to the German side in the Euro's not to mention Munich Champions League campaign. If not for injury he would be well over £2 already. Potentially a PB matrix dream player similar to Kroos.

De Roon is excellent value at 74p. Starter for both Holland and goal crazy Atalanta. Chips in with goals and assists.

Mancini started slowly at Roma getting used to playing 2 at the back not the 3 he was used to at Atalanta. Aged 23 he has everything to be a world class defender. He is a beast in the air and will always be a threat from set pieces hence his great goal scoring record for Atalanta last season. Imo 85p is incredible value.

At 25p I believe Jens Stryger Larsen will be the cheapest player on the index who plays in a PB league and playing in the Euro's for Denmark. Decent assist record and scores the odd goal. Cheap and cheerful.

• @Pagey74 I agree with Jens Stryger Larsen. at 25p there seems little downside. Would imagine him to be around the 30p when/if Denmark make the Euros.

• @Pagey74 I keep looking at Goretzka but is the fact he's only posted one 200+ score in 2 years not a worry?

• @NewUser731 I think he could be much higher if Denmark qualify. He will still be the cheapest player on the index by some margin and I would expect people to take a punt on him in the hope he could assist or score a goal which his record suggests he could.

• Ivan Perisic is good value at 74p.Not getting much game time at Bayern at the moment but surely with injuries at some stage will get an extended run. Guaranteed starter for Croatia (designated penalty taker also as far as I'm aware)and they should progress to the later stages if the World Cup is anything to go by.

• @ChazFI123 Possibly. I want to see his scores on the new matrix as I believe he will certainly benefit from the changes. I see him as a Kroo's type player who scores a few more goals. Once he plays a couple of full 90 mins for Bayern I think we'll have a better idea. If he scores consistently well then I see him getting nearer the £3 mark.

• @Pagey74 Problem is he'll probably never get a full 90mins. Either coming on for the last 15/20mins or starting and coming off. That's why I've sold mine up.
    Also a risk he plays further back in midfield rather than no.10 role which wouldn't help PB.

• @Pagey74 Yeah I'll be interested to see what his scores a like under the new matrix, think I'll wait for that before investing. Oh really? I always assumed Thiago was more in the Kroos mould (receiving the ball off the back 4 and spreading the play etc), I'll admit I haven't seen Bayern play that much though, good to know it's not necessarily like that though, thanks

• @Black-wolf hope so....I have started piling some pennies into Mendy this week. No Zinchenko means time for City and he is first choice anyway when fit. He is a beast going forward so as long as he plays on different matchdays to TAA should have a good chance at PB titles

• @Neil2265 The minutes could be a problem as they have so many quality players. As for playing deeper I'm not to concerned about that as I think he would be very similar to Kroos at Madrid.