Memphis, Memphis, Memphis

• As soon as I saw what the PB changes were he was the first player I bought, main man for both Lyon and heading into the Euros with the Netherlands. He has managed 5 scores over 220 this season, the only forward to do that so far. However, I never thought he would get up to £4 especially not so soon and it seems like FOMO is kicking in with a fair bit of pumping on twitter. One of the main things I struggle with is not selling at the right time so what do people think his actual celling is?

• @CJ0101

I think it would be a mistake to set an imaginary ceiling on a player that will consistently return dividends.

If Depays current playing conditions remain the same, he will be amongst the elite in terms of value for money.

The market will decide how much they are willing to pay for him, but if he returns dividends to investors almost every month, his price will continue to rise and there will be no ceiling.

Simple as that.

• I just got rid of Sancho for buying Memphis Depay for the same reasons above

• hard to gauge in my opinon, FI in 6 months time just before Euros could be double the size it is now, hence every PB player is undervalued at moment

although when you start creeping towards that top 10 feels like you really have to be something to break into it, or even keep your position in the top 20 over the next few months

• As I discussed last night with @MickTurbo, there aren't many boxes that Depay does not tick in terms of being a premium hold on the index. Only thing I would say is I think he is less valuable if he leaves France, he benefits massively PB wise from playing against farmers most weeks

• @ChazFI123 that is the reason because I bought him. Of course if he was in Premier League would get way less PB. But he plays in France and he always get big PB.

• @ChazFI123 said in Memphis, Memphis, Memphis:

As I discussed last night with @MickTurbo, there aren't many boxes that Depay does not tick in terms of being a premium hold on the index. Only thing I would say is I think he is less valuable if he leaves France, he benefits massively PB wise from playing against farmers most weeks

Absolutely.

I just sold another batch of my Depay futures for this very reason. (They sold in under 2 minutes!! 🤣)

If he moves from Lyon, he might not be the main man, he might just be a superstar in a team of superstars.

At the moment, the stars have aligned to make him a PB machine on the index.

But all it will take is a January move, or a summer switch to a bigger club, and his value could be massively disrupted.

• I wonder what the odds are on him moving to PSG if Neymar or Mbappe leave this summer? Price would surely rocket

• @CJ0101 I’m sure there will be some united rumours at some point as they have a buy back clause, for not that big a fee either I believe.