Lallana or Foden - both £1.57

• Hi

Both lacking game time, one through injury the other being young - both now available for selection.

With club fixtures coming thick and fast (CL/Prem League), England WC duties, will either make it?

Which one is the best investment for Capital gain and PB (neither I can see getting MB) between now & just past the group stage of the WC?

Thoughts?

• @Happy-Hornet

Isn’t it the general view that Foden will be played last six games once they win title so the big names play the big games? So for PB maybe a little early?
    Only seen highlights of cup win.. so maybe both have there plus and negs but at same price.. interesting that Arsenal and Chelsea players have forgot how to run so may have knock on effect to top 4 club players and investments on here like them who knows

• @Happy-Hornet yeah I'd agree, think Fodens a stick on to start once the league's tied up and he should see a rise, likes a pass and pushes forward... Think a small rise is on the cards for him. Can't see him going to the world cup though.

• Definitely Foden, bright future, possible media attraction and a few starts to come with city already trough the CL and with the league all wrapped up

• Foden seems to be classed as a forward? Is he one? I was under the impression he was a midfielder.

• @Noirx4 he plays cam but then again so does silva and he's mid

• @Noirx4

He is midfielder but with FI they sometimes have them in another position they’ve been known to play.. sons a winger(midfield) but other players are forward midfields... but I’d have him has a second striker who plays out wide but drifts in has he’s allowed the freedom to do so. But long are the days since 4-4-2 but no I’d say fodden midfielder but I thought Nani was a winger but forward here too?

• @Chicken-Badge yeah I know it's sometimes variable I think there could be an interesting bit of analysis around players playing out of FI position like Milner mid vs def or di Maria mid vs fwd.

• @Noirx4 said in Lallana or Foden - both £1.57:

@Chicken-Badge yeah I know it's sometimes variable I think there could be an interesting bit of analysis around players playing out of FI position like Milner mid vs def or di Maria mid vs fwd.

If son was classed has a forward he would possibly
    Be top of the forward winners or just behind Kane he’s a rare commodity of lots of passes and goals he passes more than most forwards and same with possession and he don’t lose balls or fouls or get cards I’ve watched so many times where he’s been top 3 midfields but above all the strikers...sooooo. annoying he would be much dearer too.. I did sneakily email FI asking for a position change but they said it goes by opta not them!!! So will be same with others I guess

• Foden for this tournaments England wildcard!! Such a terrible midfield. He's got the talent that Jack Wheelchair claims to have.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.