TAA ceiling

• What can he hit ❓

• @Friedeggs I think he can become my first 100% player within my holding period, (bought at £3.72) he is only going to improve and he's already one of the best dividend returners.

• @Friedeggs This might be controversial BUT:

• £1 a season divs possible? I think so given that he has 3 wins already this season.
    • 10 year career ahead of him at the top level.
    • potential to increase that dividend yield with further increases and a growing MB presence (future captain of Liverpool?)

What's he worth? At least £10 based on all the above in my opinion and he could return that (or more) in dividends across his career.

• @janner73 I still think he's potentially under valued, if he was a forward he'd be £7+

• Been ‘fireworks’ for many today. Depay & Messi too but I honestly don’t know his ceiling 🤔

• @ChazFI123 Significantly undervalued. His age, future dividend increases, everything is in his favour. He probably never will be cos he's not a forward, but based on dividend earnings plus future earning potential there's an argument that says he should be in the top 5 on the index.

• @janner73 I definitely cant find 5 players on the index with any business being priced higher than him.

Who will return more dividends between now and the end of their careers?

Neymar yes
    Mbappe doubt it
    Sterling possibly
    Sancho not whilst classified as a mid
    Messi no, too old
    Pogba not with the new MB
    De bruyne no, too old
    Kane debatable but I doubt it

• @MickTurbo I'm not sure Neymar will. I was going to be really controversial and say can anyone give me a genuine argument that says he shouldn't be no1 on the index based on dividends and future dividends.

• @MickTurbo I thought £5 was his limit ..but cos of ‘Fomo’ think he could be 5.30 by Friday ?

• @janner73 what about any matrix changes that could reduce his PB scoring - possibly crossing related? The balance could be shifted back next year from full backs to CBs.
    Also is he definiely first choice RB for England?
    Don't own any just playing devils advocate....

• Think he 'should' be the second highest value player on the index behind Neymar with new PB weighting. As much as I like Sancho I think TAA is currently worth more. So a lot more to go yet.
    21 years old.
    PB beast.
    English and playing for one of best teams in Europe.
    Not yet much MB but will pick up some here and there with potential to become more MB friendly.

• @Neil2265 You're absolutely right - and hence his price will get held back to some degree. Based on what we know right now I think he's worth a lot more than his current price, but I'm not sure he'll get as high as what he's probably worth. Future changes can always be positive or negative for any player - I do think there will be a slight adjustment next season to reduce the impact of crosses which would change my valuation.

• Are FI being ‘cute’ only having 20p margin...chasing cash out ?

• @janner73 You’re not far off! I do actually think that if Sancho is reclassified as a forward (which he should under the supposed waterfall positional changing, that we’ve seen neither sight nor sound of yet) he may be the highest current career returner on the index. He’s going to run into huge media sprees in the future.

• @Timothee-Atouba I agree with that, sancho as a fwd would be a monster

@janner73 maybe you're right, in a PB driven index even Neymar could fall short if TAA. I'd probably give sterling a chance and sancho as a fwd

• For those of you expecting TAA to hit £7, over what period do you think it will happen? Personally I can't see him increasing significantly over the coming season, and he'll be doing very well to maintain his current performance level and therefore price. Controversial opinion I know

• @janner73 said in TAA ceiling:

Future changes can always be positive or negative for any player - I do think there will be a slight adjustment next season to reduce the impact of crosses which would change my valuation.

I can see this happening also. It was probably an unintended consequence, but due to the points awarded for crosses, full backs are now much better value. The playstyle of TAA and Liverpool highlights the impact the changes to the PB matrix have had on PB scores.

We should all know by now that FI can, and will, move the goalposts whenever they feel like it.

If the PB matrix is revisited again in the next 12 months, the first thing they might do is reduce the points awarded for crosses, which will then have a negative effect on several full backs who are flourishing under the current rules.

• @johnboywalker said in TAA ceiling:

@janner73 said in TAA ceiling:

Future changes can always be positive or negative for any player - I do think there will be a slight adjustment next season to reduce the impact of crosses which would change my valuation.

I can see this happening also. It was probably an unintended consequence, but due to the points awarded for crosses, full backs are now much better value. The playstyle of TAA and Liverpool highlights the impact the changes to the PB matrix have had on PB scores.

We should all know by now that FI can, and will, move the goalposts whenever they feel like it.

If the PB matrix is revisited again in the next 12 months, the first thing they might do is reduce the points awarded for crosses, which will then have a negative effect on several full backs who are flourishing under the current rules.

You're right but we're back to second guessing again already

CB's will rise in the lead up to next season, that's one thing I can confidently sat

• @MickTurbo said in TAA ceiling:

@johnboywalker said in TAA ceiling:

@janner73 said in TAA ceiling:

You're right but we're back to second guessing again already

CB's will rise in the lead up to next season, that's one thing I can confidently sat

That's how I make my money Mick. 😉

I second guess what others will do, and I try to predict what FI will do in the future, in an attempt to be ahead of trends/cycles.

I'm not sure why you believe CBs will rise though. What's your thinking there?

Unless there is another PB matrix change that lessens the scores for full backs, then they are always more likely to outscore centre backs.

• Oh, and I just sold another batch of TAA futures and they were gone within 20 seconds.

I've never seen that before ... 🤣🤑😎