Raheem Sterling #2

• Just saw Sterling has risen up to 2nd most expensive player. Has been on great form lately, English and media friendly.

Do we reckon he can move closer to Neymar or is this his limit for the time being?

• If his price gets close to Neymar, then I will probably try move as much money as I can in to Neymar, if Neymar can stay fit I think he’s gonna blow most of the top end players out the water

• England's 2 forwards certain to start at the euros (assuming fit)

Kane £5.16, 13 PB wins, 4⭐players, 52 MB 1st places & captain/pens

Sterling £6.71, 4 PB win, 0⭐ players, 20 MB 1st places

Just a 16 month age difference, Sterling costs £1.55 more, how is that justifiable?

• Kane definitely due a rise as the season goes on

• @NallyCat spurs are shit, City are good... Plus black tax... New mb easy money.

• @Vespasian32 Black tax 🤣, think it genuinely is factored in to his price, about half his media wins were racism related after all. Hope that's sorted on the next media update too, maybe limit anything with the word racist/racism/abuse/abused to 20 points or remove all together.

• I hold decent amounts of both Kane and Sterling. City are capable of putting 5 or 6 past most teams on any given day. When that happens, Sterling will invariable grab at least 2 of those goals and can grab star man. But due to rotation may not every week. Kane is a steady dividend revenue stream throughout season. Both good holds for different reasons. Due to the fact that Sterling can blow everyone out of the window, it makes him a more 'sexy' hold, and one that more impatient traders will plough into. Kane for longer term who want steadiness. But both will be at least a quid above current price by this time next year I reckon now that FI is following MB and PB dividends

• He was in the red just over a week ago. Is climbing steadily. He can definitely reach £8.

0_1572405367257_upload-d239d418-6e47-4eff-b107-d84ed4f6155c

• @Londoner its good to see that player by player you are rebuilding your portfolio. I know you said things werent great a whike back but it looks like things are on there way back up for you 👍

• @NallyCat said in Raheem Sterling #2:

England's 2 forwards certain to start at the euros (assuming fit)

Kane £5.16, 13 PB wins, 4⭐players, 52 MB 1st places & captain/pens

Sterling £6.71, 4 PB win, 0⭐ players, 20 MB 1st places

Just a 16 month age difference, Sterling costs £1.55 more, how is that justifiable?

Remember when I said Kane & Sterling would be more expensive than Pogba come the Euro's?

And you laughed & said you was confident enough to bet you're whole portfolio that they wouldn't? 🤔

Well..... I gracefully said I wouldn't want to see you skint so wouldn't take up the offer but I'd accept you acknowledging my superior knowledge of the platform? 🤔

Well - I've news for ya, it's happening. 😎

I know you hold a lot of Kane too - but it's a good job. 👍

Because he's safe as houses.

• @Ericali 🤣 bit early to declare victory mate, just wait until people start realising Europa pb players like pogba are more valuable than CL players, there's an extra round and every game is a precious gold day until the final except the last 16. Compare that to the the CL where they're all silver until the quarters and all the top PB midfielders are in there competeting against each other. In the EL there's only a few recognised pb midfielders to provide pogba competition in a tournament united are betting favourites for and need to win, I'm backing pogba to star in it and rise.

• @NallyCat can I ask why you think the racist media should not be included. There is an arguement that you are buying a player so everything associated with that. On and off the pitch, it is part of their profile so therefore should be included. If Mendy posts stupid insta videos he gets massive points, its part of his profile. Sterling is a target of racist abuse, why shouldn't it be included?

• @BarbayanBrawler I don't see why the Express doing a pointless article on what Pogba eats on the morning of the match any more deserving then Sterling at the end of racist abuse. If a player is accused of racism, then absolutely that should be taken away. But at the receiving end of racial abuse I think should be included and actually helps the conversation reach more eyes.

• @Dr-Jan-Itor ye that was my point exactly, sure committing any sort of crime, straight away removed from the rankings. No doubt about that but a player being subject to racist abuse, surely that needs to be highlighted and included in them as a hold. It being a delicate subject should have no relevance to the MB points.