Euro 2020

• Starting to sort my port out for Euro 2020.

Have 5 players in there that will be starting for their teams at Euro's.

Any tips for players that will be starting at Euro's that have no increased in price recently?

• @HughesFI

Have a look at my 'thinking caps' thread mate....i'm currently getting the thoughts from people who they feel will be the daddies come 2022 world cup - im then going to buy on the 18th of December, then let them run for the full 3 years and track and update them....see what happens.

Some names on there already that might tickle your fancy.

• I'll have a look, thanks mate

• Isak has taken a drop for sweden, I’m sure he will be starting ( check his last goal out for sociadad).
    I’m sure Sweden will qualify, Faroe Islands and Romania to play.
    Romania in 3rd one point behind but have Spain and sweden.

• Seferovic for Switzerland. 49p currently and has 2 easy games to qualify for the tournament.

• Yann Sommer in goal for Switzerland at 39p. If you buy now he'll be eligible for the 2 easy games (clean sheet IPD).

Quincy Promes has dropped back recently to 89p and has a chance of starting for Holland.

Denzel Dumfries has also dropped back in price and is a regular starter for Holland at 69p. Wouldn't be surprised if there were transfer links for him as well this summer as he was linked to United previously.

• Raphael Varane. France captain and only 66p. Given that France should do well he will be eligible for a decent number of games.

• Manncini (Roma & Italy) 87p
    Goretzka (Munich & Germany) 1.76.
    De Roon (Atalanta & Holland) 74p
    Martinez (Bilbao & Spain) 32p
    Linetty (Sampdoria & Poland) 33p

All young with plenty of room for growth.

• Griezmann (Barca & France)
    Castagne (Atalanta & Belgium)
    Ivan Perisic (Bayern & Croatia)
    Jens Stryger Larsen (Udinese & Denmark) - Currently only 26p so low risk.
    Oyarzabal (Sociedad & Spain)

• Another who has gone completely under the radar imo is Remo Freuler. Playing along side De Roon in the Atalanta midfield and a regular in the Switzerland side who should qualify for the Euro's in the summer.

He's 23p cheaper than De Roon and is a year younger (27) and his stats are marginally better since the start of last season. Freuler has a slightly better PB avg both scored 3 goals but Freuler has assisted 4 more (10) compared to De Roon's (6).

• @Pagey74 A regular for Switzerland is stretching it to the extreme, if he plays at all, he gets last 10 mins. I wouldnt be holding based on Euros involvement.

• Copied from another thread but this is my port with an eye on PB and euros.

Def:

TAA, Kimmich, Mendy, Digne, halstenberg, klosterman, VVD

Mid:

Parejo, Kroos, kdb, thiago, alberto, t hazard, savanier, cazorla, gomez, rongier, bamba, maddison, gollovin, gnabry

FWD:

Reus, mertens, berardi, ronaldo, kane, sterling, depay, chiesa, lewandowski, werner, griezeman

Few of these not selected/on the fringe of their international team (parejo, alberto, savenier etc) but we'll see how they get on

Enjoy and buy lots of all the above

• @BarbayanBrawler Prior to Switzerland's last 2 games he has started every Euro qualifying game. The last 2 games he was not fully fit hence the lack of minutes. The whole point of thread was 'EURO 2020' and any tips for players that will be starting at Euro's that have no increased in price recently.

• Hope FI announce Copa America to be included as well.

• @NewUser731 I agree with this one and a champions league game against Lyon next week

• I think Marek Hamsik is great value at 19p they should still qualify tough game against Croatia but then an easy one against Azerbaijan whom he scored twice against last time. If they do make the euros surely he will be good value as will be capable of decent pb scores

• This post is deleted!

• @Pagey74 said in Euro 2020:

Another who has gone completely under the radar imo is Remo Freuler. Playing along side De Roon in the Atalanta midfield and a regular in the Switzerland side who should qualify for the Euro's in the summer.

He's 23p cheaper than De Roon and is a year younger (27) and his stats are marginally better since the start of last season. Freuler has a slightly better PB avg both scored 3 goals but Freuler has assisted 4 more (10) compared to De Roon's (6).

And scores the equaliser tonight against Napoli. Very much gone under the radar imo.

• Denis Cheryshev. Valencia (injured currently)

Proven international Russian goalscorer. Started scoring for Valencia. Buy for buttons.

• @Ellisandro been holding Cheryshev a while. Seems very good value.