Time for Ronaldo

• With the rapid increase in Messi’s price yesterday after a star performance is it time to get aboard Ronaldo? He has hardly move price wise since the div announcement
    0_1572425893294_7C9A0574-F00D-4E10-BBFA-B57BBDF073B4.png

Three PB wins last year. Plus his MB wins. Tasty 27% yield.

• @LittleFish People are generally put off by his age, but given he'll be Portugal's main man at the Euro's I think he's a safe hold until at least May. During that time he'll return massive dividends as well. If Juve perform well in the UCL he'll creep up in price as we head into the knockout rounds too. I think he's a steal at his current price given his yield

• @LittleFish think is compare those Pb stats to Messi’s and theres a big difference in PB value if the 20_1572427315219_61BA87C3-B159-4D5E-9A9F-3DD60EAED463.png

• Worth his weight in Gold when we get to latter stages of CL and Euros. I like that the manager gave him a game off as rest too... Rather than consistently sub him around 70min mark.

• Still a very good price for him for this season at least. Will be the stand-out for Portugal in the Euros too.

• Easy international games coming up at the start/mid of November, potentially 2 top PB wins

• I hold 10% of my port in Ronaldo. I understand the age thing but he’s going to still be playing in three years time. Look at Zladan.

• I hold Ronaldo and believe he's a great hold, with that said I won't be topping up currently. He's performing well but I think he will peak later in the champions League knockout stages and closer to Euros.

FYI I also fully expect him to be playing at the highest level until the 2022 world cup, his physical condition and dedication to looking after himself is unreal.

• I'm only on the platform 3 weeks and bought Ronaldo instead of Messi...folly...I've watched all his games since. I don't think he's in the action enough under Sarri to get the points required for regular PBs. Hoping to offload soon.

• @Julian-Noble I hold and will certainly not be selling of Ronaldo, He has, can and will continue with the PB and MB.
    And with the Euros in the summer and this general scoring record, especially in the CL, he will only climb.

• The problem is a lot of his wins last year were MB related which is precisely the dividend that is much harder to win after recent changes especially as novelty of his transfer has worn off. Messi recent spike has been down to his PB scores.. Ronnie has never put up the PB scores that Messi does.

I think he is reasonably safe due to euro 20 but I don't think he is particularly good value and I won't be buying.

• @mike778 2 PB wins so far this season one of which was as star man. Not too shabby start under the new matrix.

• we should all know what ronaldo can and will do, only neymar puts up messi like pb/mb numbers on a regular basis hence why he is no1. Ronaldo is a mere £3.40 and he easily justifies that price by producing outrageous performances that not only will win pb but also mb, its just to a lower degree of frequency. I would not want to buy ronaldo at £6 but he is £3.40 and cheaper than others who wont produce anywhere near his numbers in next 6 months let alone 18 months

• @mike778 said in Time for Ronaldo:

The problem is a lot of his wins last year were MB related which is precisely the dividend that is much harder to win after recent changes especially as novelty of his transfer has worn off. Messi recent spike has been down to his PB scores.. Ronnie has never put up the PB scores that Messi does.

I think he is reasonably safe due to euro 20 but I don't think he is particularly good value and I won't be buying.

I agree and i think Ronaldo’s best odds at PB are the Euro’s im not convinced Sarri’s style is good for Ronnies PB scores but i could be wrong, tome will tell

• @Black-wolf Bet he goes and bags a hat-trick tonight now you’ve said that!

• @TeamGB A hat trick would be greedy!! I would happily settle for a GWG, top PB, star man and MB from his 700th goal (or did he get that already?)

• @TeamGB i wouldnt be surprised. I have no forwards today though i hope he does for all you holders