Mo Salah - Overlooked?

• Salah hasn't seen any of the rises seen by the other elite players, in fact he has been slowly dropping since the summer. Is he just being overlooked because of the Euro's or is there more to it? Transfer rumour away from Anfield?

I know he's not banging in the goals like last year and he's not rolling in PB wins either, but has certainly recorded a few as well as two star players and plenty of MB. 4 of his last 5 PB scores have been over 150. Can't be too long before he is right near the top of PB again.

• @Ralph-Wiggum said in Mo Salah - Overlooked?:

I know he's not banging in the goals like last year

He's actually been involved in more goals at this stage of this season than any other season in his career :)

• Another player I am holding at the moment - and is actually my biggest hold of just over £500 - down about £44 if I was to sell to market.

I'm going to see how this season goes, my gut feeling at the moment is if I could wipe my feet on him I would do and just be happy with the dividends he has returned for me over the last 10 months.

Like Hazard a frustrating hold, that come the end of the season I will be selling up and looking at what's tasty out of the top 10 players.

• Latter stages of prem and Europe he will be in about the mb. Always has a chance of pb if he dominates the goals in a game.

• @janner73 Interesting. I hadn't realised that. Especially as he is a fair few away from the tally of Abraham and Vardy so far.

• @Ralph-Wiggum Yeah surprising really. His price is suffering cos he's never really been great for PB and relies heavily on MB - I still think he'll win more than his fair share of dividends once we get to the business end of the season.

• Salah's dividend yield last season was 15%, which is very competitive. Even if he wins fewer days MB this season he is still likely to surpass last season's yield owing to the increase divs. He definitely looks cheap right now compared to some of the big risers.