Neymar price prediction

• OK just for fun post below the price u think neymar will bottom out at... Let's see who best can predict the market😀....... I will start the ball rolling £8.94 😊

• @Simon-j I don't think He'll go to anywhere near 9 quid personally. The spread is too big. £9.40.

• @Stevo aye I was being a bit hopeful😀😣 maybe 9.18

• £ 8.88 at the end of March

• He won't play again for PSG this season and once they are knocked out by Real I can see the media forgetting about him until the season finishes. I would guess at about £9.50 though. Luckily I sold to market at about £10.60.

• 3 months out and it's a tricky injury mettertasle remember the Rooney mettertasle debacle will he won't he be fit... So he could miss wc... But I think the media will he won't he will be enough to drive up his price in last month of rehab......

• He's also more or less guaranteed to climb back to 12 when fit so can only go so far before people buy back in regardless if he's injured

• @Simon-j 8.36

• I can't see him going below £9.20

• 3 months is a long time people get bored quick and money burns holes in there pockets, especialy as they wstch everyone rusing so much around them

• I think with Neymar the traders will sell slowly and the Lemmings will panic there’s only so much in the resolve of newbies I know myself when I was new in October when the big guys on Twitter stir panic people jump. But with this it’s natural reaction because the injury means he’s reading comics for the next ten weeks. Static money earns you nothing! People are watching Man City runing rings around people and investing and city players are the Performance buzz players for me them and spurs high amount of passing and possession and wins and clean sheets all = buzz so I think transfer from Neymar to mop up the last few city bargains under two pound with regular game time so my predictions about £8.10 even lower if he misses the World Cup Salah is fine has Liverpool will get to next round of CL but I say for Neymar £8.10 for reason the traders won’t let him drop to £8 has there would be a rush . However myself I won’t buy till I know the outlook has it don’t matter who you are the body reacts it’s natural way

• The media will get increasingly obsessed with England players over the next few months. The column inches dedicated to Kane will drown out any residual interest in Neymar's foot. I think he'll slowly slip as people realise their money is stagnating. The trick will be getting on board again before he rockets.

• @playingcards1 said in Neymar price prediction:

The media will get increasingly obsessed with England players over the next few months. The column inches dedicated to Kane will drown out any residual interest in Neymar's foot. I think he'll slowly slip as people realise their money is stagnating. The trick will be getting on board again before he rockets.

Thing with Kane is in the FI World he’s officially number 1 in the world and the Egyptian kings catching him up! If Liverpool or spurs get knocked out the CL at any point they may wobble somewhat. The mear fact that Kane’s number one means people question Neymar making the World Cup I think the World Cup May see news spread more evenly on FI so his media fuels running out so jumping on timing could be has late has start of next season by then his shares maybe seriously damaged hence I commend FI this time with the spread to avoid Neymar carnage!

• I dont think Neymar will make the WC and looking at who will replace him, costa at 77p is value, but will they try Malcom over costa?

• @SMacFI said in Neymar price prediction:

I dont think Neymar will make the WC and looking at who will replace him, costa at 77p is value, but will they try Malcom over costa?

I think Brazil and Argentina WC Squads hard to guess im lumbered with 100 over priced Paulinho Who has just come back to being at a fair price! And bought 5 Bernard’s the Shakter Brazilians can play they beat Man City and Roma and Shackter players have history of joining premier league clubs for huge money! Wanted to go in hard with Bernard but he’s not in a main 5 league and Roma will knock them out of CL so I’ve not done so! But Who can replace Neymar up top don’t think anyone can but we will see I guess but anyone els is a downgrade oviously .

• @SMacFI I am 99% certain neymar will make the world cup squad even if he doesn't play a single game. Sponsorship rules the world these days. Remember Ronaldo in 98? Just having his face there will be worth it for Nike etc.

• @Stevo I think he will make the squad yes but have doubt over the early games

• @SMacFI would firminio not be the obvious choice to replace Neymar if he does not make it? Or were you expecting him to play central with Neymar left side? Could also see Willian in a similar position, I’m expecting them to line up 4-2-3-1 if I’m honest with Coutinho in the number 10

• I’ve completely forgot about Jesus too,

• @SMacFI

I think this is the most realistic I’ve heard anyone talk about Neymar PSG and Brazil ain’t going to risk him at group stage and if used when not fully fit could make situation worse. You can already see that he’s with the Brazil doctors and his PSG sicknote will be till next season! There working together and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not already agreed between club and country not to use him in group games

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.