What players suited to PB win you bought/thinking to buy?

• i have in my port:
    Dybala
    Icardi
    Grealish
    Werner
    thinking to buy the likes of:
    Marquinos
    Elvedi
    Atal
    Kenny
    Kimmich
    Pepe
    Ceballos

• Def:

TAA, Kimmich, Mendy, Digne, Marquinhos, T silva, halstenberg, klosterman, VVD

Mid:

Parejo, Kroos, mahrez, kdb, thiago, alberto, di maria, t hazard, savanier, harit, cazorla, ziyech, gomez, rongier, bamba, maddison, jordan, gollovin, gnabry

FWD:

Reus, mertens, berardi, neymar, messi, ronaldo, kane, sterling, depay, chiesa, slimani, lewandowski, werner, griezeman

Enjoy and buy lots of all the above

• Thank you for your list, i forgot about some players. Digne and Klosterman, Harit and Rongier, Berardi and Chiesa on my buying list now! I feel like i need 10k drop in my balance now :))

• Most Recent Purchases are:
    Depay
    Thiago
    Gundagon
    Digne
    Cancelo
    Kroos
    Tierney
    Kimmich
    Dybala

• I'd add Hakimi for defenders, Pjanic and Under for midfielders, Insigne and Oyarzabal for forwards.

@FINorth great list there!

• Messi, Messi and Messi

• My biggest PB holds:
    DEF: Alba, Digne, Tagliafico (long term)
    MID: Kroos, Gnabry, Ruiz, Coutinho, Calhanoglu, SMS, Brozovic, Jorginho, Thiago, Thauvin, Aouar
    FWD: Deapy, Greizman, Werner, Kramaric, Berardi, Mahrez, Insigne, Chiesa

• Great list so far but my most recent buys have been bottom feeding, usually due to age, & clearly not 3 year holds;

Modric @47p now 69p
    Bonucci @38p now 48p
    Ramos @106 now 111p
    Marcelo @ 55p now 58p

As even one PB win is a fantastic % return on the purchase price but will inevitably lead to decent capital appreciation too, although Messi @600p still went up 10% yesterday on the back of a standard regulation Messi performance! Had everyone forgotten he's the GOAT.

• Look Nomore than Neymar.

• @Westy someone just treated themselves to a nice 296 of Neymar, I'm so jealous

• @Westy yeah but how many neymars can i afford? whit that money i can buy many many PB defenders...

• @xop11 Yeah I'm in the same boat, realistically only about 40 maximum and for that price even the new 16p star man isn't a big enough payout in £ terms.
    Got a decent holding of 75 shares in most of the other usual suspects though!

• Ive got my port and theres not to many names im desperate to add as I’m Very happy with it

Messi
    Neymar
    KDB
    TAA
    Witsel
    Ben Mendy
    Marquinhos
    Willian
    Verratti
    Lenglet
    Hakimi
    Parejo
    Kingsley Coman
    Arthur
    Reguilon
    Jorginho
    Pjanic
    Alaba
    Kroos
    Kimmich
    Depay
    Semedo

I also hold Muller and Almada for transfer spec and Mario Gotze for his come back

• @Black-wolf that’s a banging portfolio take my hat of 2 u for that seems like you’ve got all bases covered 👍

• @xop11 well I'm still hopeful on Rousillion n Lala as cheap defenders playing as wingers most of the time. Both with pb history.
    CBs wise, tah, elvedi, Vvd, Stark, Maguire, Akanji, diallo (plays fullback too) kimpembe, sule (when back from inj) Pavard (plays both cb and rb-underpriced big time I think)
    Grimaldo, tagliafico, Telles - if they ever move to a pb lg I expect fireworks.

Otherwise, currently topping up ceballos and lo pellegrini as we speak.

• @Carboney thank you i think the only player i may add is Lewandowski and i feel i need more Real Madrid and Liverpool players.

• Dybala
    Werner
    Ronaldo

• Coman has caught my eye now, had some great pb scores.

I feel Depay will drag the likes of coman up.

• No mention of Odegaard ? Plenty of years ahead for him to keep smashing PB.

• anything in and around the £2 range that is getting great PB scores is likely going to fly sooner or later, we have seen it with plenty so far in the last month