Odsonne Edouard ... thoughts

• With the new announcement kicking in around the corner...what are your thoughts on Odsonne Edouard please?

I do hold and was up about 30p about 3 weeks ago but down to 8p now.

Transfer spec around this guy already come winter but probably summer to may be off to one of the PB leagues. Thoughts on holding or not please?

• @gball1975 said in Odsonne Edouard ... thoughts:

Odsonne Edouard

Too good for Scottish league 32G & 10A in 63 games for Celtic (+ 5G in 2 Games for France U21's) & almost certain to attract transfer speculation (& outside chance of nicking a MB) every window until he moves. I've held for 18 months at just 43p average price but not tempted to sell, even at 176p, just yet as at just 21 years old clearly lots of room for growth.

• What do holders think of the rumours about Leeds planning to try and buy Edouard and what would that mean for his price?

I've held for a while as it's only a matter of time before he moves to a PB league and, given his age and his goals/assists record, I think he's got a lot of room for growth. That said, the noises over the last few weeks have been that he's happy to stay at Celtic for 1 more season.

The problem is, Leeds is a bit underwhelming IF if he does end up going there. No disrespect to Leeds but I think traders would be hoping for a 'bigger' move. That said, he would be moving to a PB league.

• @Vaughany said in Odsonne Edouard ... thoughts:

What do holders think of the rumours about Leeds planning to try and buy Edouard and what would that mean for his price?

There are a few rumblings from the papers in Newcastle that they are keen on him. Or the current head of recruitment is anyway. It will all depend on what happens with the takeover and if Bruce stays. I would say Newcastle will be better than Leeds for his price but there will be better places as well.

• @Monty
    Interesting. Whilst I wouldn't turn my nose up at Leeds or Newcastle, as it's a move to a PB league, I was hoping he might end up at a team playing in the CL/EL.

• I bought in yesterday at £1.80 (i previously held 1000 at 47p and sold at £2.40, so I have made a heap on him thus far!) Leeds would be an interesting one.. I could imagine Lyon going for him if Dembele leaves, that would be best for PB I'd say - especially if Depay leaves

• @Geronimo159387 said in Odsonne Edouard ... thoughts:

I've held for 18 months at just 43p average price but not tempted to sell, even at 176p

Good to see I've been rewarded for my resolve, up 28% since my last post still hold (+525% overall), but any PB move would be good, just some better than others!

• As a Celtic fan, he's an absolute monster and is definitely destined for a big things. Reckon he might stay one more season with us but if not he'll go to Arsenal or the like, he's a great hold and I recently topped up on him.