Euro 2020 Strikers

• Alexander isak £1.40
    wout weghorst £1.13

2 strikers im thinking of buying, big futures both in Swedish and dutch squads surely potential for growth, any thoughts?

• Although i rate Weghorst as a player i don't agree that he has a big future with the national team. He is 27 and despite his great performances for his team he rarely makes it past the preliminary squads for the national team suggesting that he doesn't really seem to be a part of Koeman's plans. On top of that he now has Malen to contend with for a place, who Koeman has already chosen ahead of him in the last round of qualifiers. So if you were planning on buying him for the Euros, i think the evidence suggests that would be a risk at this point.

• @JaySaul hes actually been called up to the provisional squad for the next round of games according to this

http://www.football-oranje.com/stengs-named-in-provisional-netherlands-squad/

Be interesting to see if he is used or not, might give an indication of whether koeman might be coming round to his abilities

• @Andymil Dutch squad makes sense, but why the Swedish squad?

• Alexander isak is in tge Sweden squad and should be in the euro squad

• Weghorst is going to go up soon, Wolfsburg are qualifying for the next round of europa league, more divs on offer and no messi or neymar to compete with, same with any europa players.
    Strikers or defenders are going to have big rises soon as the percentage of return compared to lots of attacking mids is looking very good imo.

Isak i just think g is going to be brilliant and get really noticed at Euro’s.

• Morata. Just hitting form now. An will be in the spain squad. At under a £1 he is so undervalued

• I do really like Alexander isak (I don't hold him) but he just doesn't get any game time in the real sociedad squad but he is good for Sweden. I'm tempted to buy but we will see.

• @Tom7471 said in Euro 2020 Strikers:

I do really like Alexander isak (I don't hold him) but he just doesn't get any game time in the real sociedad squad but he is good for Sweden. I'm tempted to buy but we will see.

Came off the bench scored a brilliant goal 2 games ago, then started last game.
    He’s rotating with one other striker mate at 20 years old.
    It only takes one mega performance from a youngster to send his price mental and then you’ve missed it.

• Are people preparing their portfolios for the euro 2020s now? If so, who are the main favorites and expected performers? I already see people like Werner beginning to rise, will the Belgian, English, France, Spanish, Italian players follow suit?
    Belgium-Hazard
    Germany-Werner
    France-Mbappe
    England -Sterling
    Spain-?
    Italy-?
    Out of these I only hold Werner, so looking to update my own portfolio

• @Weedster for France I would personally invest in Griezmann, he posts big scores when playing for France, I think he'll be around the £4 mark for the Euro's. Also you can't really go wrong with Harry Kane

• @ChazFI123 yeh Kane has been steadily rising for sometime and probably is as steady a hold you can get. There's just something about Griezeman that the index doesn't seem to fancy??? Is it because he played for unfashionable Atletico and then moved to ungettable pb Barca? I've always though he was a great player but was always flummoxed by his price being lower than I would expect.

• @Weedster said in Euro 2020 Strikers:

Are people preparing their portfolios for the euro 2020s now? If so, who are the main favorites and expected performers? I already see people like Werner beginning to rise, will the Belgian, English, France, Spanish, Italian players follow suit?
    Belgium-Hazard
    Germany-Werner
    France-Mbappe
    England -Sterling
    Spain-?
    Italy-?
    Out of these I only hold Werner, so looking to update my own portfolio

Gnabry has 5 in 5 for germany and is often payed as a striker ( Werner 2 in 4) ( for euro qualification).
    Griezmann France ( PB is very high for France.)
    Isak sweden
    Rodrigo Spain
    Belotti/immobile italy

I’m adding all the time to teams who have or look like being qualified.

• @Weedster Griezmann has already won PB twice this season, I'd be amazed if he doesn't win it a couple more times this season just by law of averages. Then at the Euro's I'm confident he'll pick up at least 2 wins (his scores seem to be very good for France in qualifying, and you'd expect them to get very deep in the tournament)

• Lacking a bit of inspiration with forwards for the euros. I want forwards with the best chance of winning PB, with cap app as a consideration.

Taking out IPD flips, the only euros forwards I hold at present are depay, griezmann and sane. I've been planning to add chiesa and oyarzabal but I'm beginning to question whether these 2 are really all that. Their pb is pretty iffy on the whole being brutally honest.

Anyone wanna make a case for them or suggest some others

• @MickTurbo I agree However with less games one has to win! So I’m on Greizmann Kane Petkovic, Alcacer and Woghorst

• @MickTurbo Insigne for Italy. Already won PB twice this season for Napoli despite a relatively poor start from them. I would expect him to be a definite first choice in Italy's front 3 - probably Chiesa, Immobile or Belotti, Insigne as the front 3. Will still be in European competition after Christmas.
    Gerard Moreno is the trendy pick for Spain at the moment and there is definitely a case but I think Rodrigo Moreno is better value. Rodrigo has one PB win this season (for Spain) and also had a PB win last season. He's significantly cheaper than Gerard yet Valencia have European football and quite possibly dropping to the Europa which only helps for a longer run. Added bonus is I think Rodrigo has a potential transfer next summer.

• @MickTurbo

Depay & Griezmann I like but Hazard will eventually show that his game still suits the matrix, Kane will unspectacularly tick over & I'm hoping for one last hurrah from CR7 but the exit route won't be far away. Werner suits the matrix & will smash it if German game dominance returns but be wary of Mbappe & Stering as whilst clearly great in real life I'm not sure their game is really best suited to the scoring matrix.

• @MickTurbo said in Euro 2020 Strikers:

Lacking a bit of inspiration with forwards for the euros. I want forwards with the best chance of winning PB, with cap app as a consideration.

Taking out IPD flips, the only euros forwards I hold at present are depay, griezmann and sane. I've been planning to add chiesa and oyarzabal but I'm beginning to question whether these 2 are really all that. Their pb is pretty iffy on the whole being brutally honest.

Anyone wanna make a case for them or suggest some others

Oyarzebal is going to be a target for big clubs without doubt.
    Also on the PB side he is one of those players that can score a brace and assist so for me is good hold.
    Sometimes it’s not about the average but the actual chance of winning.

• @Tom77 Good Call!!!