Moutinho Signed New 3 Year Deal

• He was on fire leading in to the season but has played 10 and barely done anything.

Is he just warming up or is he too old now?

UPDATE: He signed a new 3 year deal today... so I guess that answers my question ha.

• @Dan-The-Man Think this should be rephrased to "What's going on with Wolves". I was expecting them to build on last seasons performance but they just haven't got going this year. Bar the result against Man City they've been average at best. I hold a few wolves players who've just depreciated since the start of the season, hard to stand out in a team who are underperforming based on last season

• Europa league qualification, always knackers teams before xmas.

• @Deej.11

Yeah I'm sat with a fair bit of cash in Doherty and Moutinho.

Will be keeping hold. I'm sure the quality of Doherty will shine through and Moutinho has been playing the full 90 all season, so when they kick it up a gear he'll hopefully come good.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Wolves Fans: What's Going On With Moutinho?:

@Deej.11

Yeah I'm sat with a fair bit of cash in Doherty and Moutinho.

Will be keeping hold. I'm sure the quality of Doherty will shine through and Moutinho has been playing the full 90 all season, so when they kick it up a gear he'll hopefully come good.

I'd be worried that Traore is getting played as a right wing back in some games..though Doherty has returned recently.

• @Ellisandro

Think Traore has been more successful playing through the middle, with his power and pace but yeah worth keeping an eye on for sure. That dude is scary!

• Nothing is going on with Moutinho, Rolls Royce of a footballer and our best midfielder. We haven't hit the form of last season in the league but we are not losing matches. We have lost 3 of our 20 matches this season.

We should win our group in the Europa league, our at least come 2nd so will be heading into the knockouts. We were never going to get 7th again with such a small squad but we will finish mid table.

Boly getting injured will be a huge loss for us, we expect him to be out for 4 months and this will be a huge problem for us. Boly is our best defender and is so important to us.

Moutinho is a easy hold, he will win star midfielder at least once this season and will sign a new contract in January also.

• @Sill7

Chuffed to see him picking up PB tonight, didn't score or get an assist either, Doherty was only 2 points off picking best defender again too.

• @Sill7 said in Wolves Fans: What's Going On With Moutinho?:

Moutinho is a easy hold, he will win star midfielder at least once this season and will sign a new contract in January also.

He just signed a 3 year contract... happy times! Thanks for the heads up on this.