Denis cheryshev

• Blatant pump but is it me or is this not a great buy right now.

8 ipd games coming up including second bottom espanyol this weekend at 12.00 - lots will be watching that - first gold day.
    One is against San Marino.
    Scored 5 in 5 for Russia for euro qualifying.
    Pb max of 330 against Cyprus last month.

67p.............

• Is he playing? I recall Valencia played with Ferran Torres recently instead of him

• He had a small injury and is back this weekend.
    He scored in the last champions league game against Lille.
    I was titled by the San Marino game to be honest, I know nearer that week his price will go up for sure when people do their research and see his monster PB score against Cyprus last month.

• @Tom77 said in Denis cheryshev:

He had a small injury and is back this weekend.
    He scored in the last champions league game against Lille.
    I was titled by the San Marino game to be honest, I know nearer that week his price will go up for sure when people do their research and see his monster PB score against Cyprus last month.

Sorry was suspended last game.

• Definitely one to keep until the summer. I had a real touch when i managed to pick him up for 18p. My most successful Russian purchase.

• @NewUser731 said in Denis cheryshev:

Definitely one to keep until the summer. I had a real touch when i managed to pick him up for 18p. My most successful Russian purchase.

Fair play mate.
    I think I will just forget about him now, valencia could also easily end up in europa league has plenty of chance to get noticed, just stood out to me today looking at the international fixtures coming up.

• I did some research and Cherishev can potentially skyrocket in November.

He’ll play 8 games in 30 days, 6 with Valencia and 2 with Russia (second game against San Marino).

He scored 300+ PB last time...

• With Soler and Coquelin injured, he will also likely play 90 minutes at Valencia for the next games.0_1572685587130_E313AF29-E602-42C6-B1FB-8FE98DCA50F3.jpeg

• Bit of a bargain!