Sabitzer? PB matrix?

• Can someone explain how he hit such a high score after just 10 minutes of play.

Im not really sure how the matrix scoring works if anyone can tell me or point me in the right direction to look.

• Iā€™m sure others will explain in more detail but a first goal also gets extra Pb for being on the winning team and also game winning goal

• @TRADER101 a goal is 45, a game winning goal is another 35, the win is 18 plus however much for the shot on target, it all soon adds up

• @TRADER101 said in Sabitzer? PB matrix?:

Can someone explain how he hit such a high score after just 10 minutes of play.

Im not really sure how the matrix scoring works if anyone can tell me or point me in the right direction to look.

Have a look in the 'academy' section of the index.

0_1572707362996_Screenshot_20191102-150712_Samsung Internet.jpg

I advise you to read and fully understand the rules before you start throwing money down the drain.

All the best. šŸ‘

• @Ddr said in Sabitzer? PB matrix?:

@TRADER101 a goal is 45, a game winning goal is another 35, the win is 18 plus however much for the shot on target, it all soon adds up

Indeed, I also suspect that the frequent occurrence of money piling in on players with an early high score such as this, is because people don't realise that the player's score could halve if the other team score a few minutes later.

• Finally bought in on Sabitzer. Have wanted him for ages but kept getting beaten by a spike.

He's just had a dip, and has 8 games within the ipd hold time, so hopefully some gna will whittle the price down further for me. Finally took the plunge. Can I bring myself to get on Kroos next? Have held and sold many times prior to new matrix!

• 0_1574413170434_Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 21.59.01.png

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.