Kane predictions

• If Spurs go out of CL tonight does Kane see a big drop ? Or people hold for WC anyway ?

• Personally I could see a small to medium drop on price if spurs get knocked out tonight. With some people holding and others picking him up at a reduced price for the world cup seeing his price recover anyway.......but I have been wrong before 😂

• Fun to see spurs out tonight, if only to see the chicken badge post mortem posts..
    Think a small dent in Kane (not a holder) but will quickly recover as they head for 3rd place in PL and FA Cup final (does the year end on a 1??)

• @Happy-Hornet I cant see there be much drop in price to be fair, Kane is all about the WC.

• if you cant see much of a drop if Spurs go out, what price is he if Spurs go through?

• I don't think it will drop much, he may even pick up more MB if they do go out.

• @Happy-Hornet said in Kane predictions:

Fun to see spurs out tonight, if only to see the chicken badge post mortem posts..
    Think a small dent in Kane (not a holder) but will quickly recover as they head for 3rd place in PL and FA Cup final (does the year end on a 1??)

Wow didn’t realise I was the last one in here today, just walked in but left door open in case of anymore late-comers, site buzzing market and forum today nice to see.

I’ve gave Kane abit of stick this week, however want to show my delight in him overtaking Neymar becoming FI number 1 and expressing what every one of us deluded spurs fans have been telling everyone for years that he’s the best in the world one of own and England’s going to win the World Cup (but don’t quote me on that)

Now I’ve got a grip I’ll be sensible or at least try you know me by now.

I think myself on a post Mortom if spurs went out it would be for Kane and Son mainly a sell off however I think allot of us spurs fans have the money to mop up.. Kane’s & Sons fuel is CL hype WC hype and FA Cup hype. So plenty of fuel about for big game spurs players and ou king(Who I don’t hold) So I predict a spurs exit would see some panic sell followed by mopping up. You also have a flipper rat sanario like we seen yesterday with Gundergan where he droped 28p for no reason(gaining again since fluctuation patern and Lemming effect off twitter) which I expect with son but not with Kane but even if we went out we have enough fuel in the prospect of a semi and FA cup final at home if we beat the swans to keep plenty of fuel in the tank of our main men including our latest arrivel to the first team.

I know there’s a lot of statastitions out there and hence the money is on spurs and Man City players and are booming. NO TEAM has come to the Tottenham national fortress this year and done better than the baggies who achieved a 1-1 drew which sadly for the Old Lady won’t be a good enough result to get her through on the away goals rule and a 1-1 maybe possible she my son says they have key players back. If Juve do beat us fair play to them has they’ve done what Arsenal Liverpool and Man U couldn’t at Wembley and only big name to score against us there I think was Salah so all pointing to say were in with a chance

So my prediction is King Huricane to stay on his throne if we lose abit of a wobble but a recovery with People mopping up has I’ve said before the main danger is a wobbly England performance or a pre-emotive sell off around opening fanfair or group stage time when nerves are high however how many’s going to join FI bandwagon has new customers the unpredictability is part of FI addiction and a England lose means he has he’s no premier league to cushion the blow and he’s crap in August and re transfer hype to Madrid there striker Ronaldo is on less than him modric Son a quid and bale 4ish so my prediction is when or if England fookup
    Kane will fall off his wall like Humpty Dumpty however the way money’s going into FI at moment and the new country’s Sweden Ireland Canada signing up Who know but I’m going off logic here.

These are just my views everyone takes there own risks happy trading folks

• World Cup is on the horizon

Before that Kane will hoover up loads of MB during the international break

I'm not saying he won't drop a bit if Spurs go out tonight but IMO there are good reasons to hold

• I want to add to my comments that the market has reacted to both PSG exit of CL and the markets predicting a spurs win to the point Dybala has lost 29p and Son and Dembele big gains it’s also reacted has it thinks Lucas will be on bench & PSG players have been butchered this morning

• Kane's gonna be a media buzz magnet with the FA cup final,the league run in and the world cup coming up in the near future. I'll not be selling mine if they do go out. I may even top up some more tbh.

• I'm holding and buying more if he drops..Imagine the run up to the World Cup

• what happens to him when England get knocked out the World Cup?? goodbye fi number 1. he's not worth n1 as a player its only the World Cup hype so poeple gonna be out of pocket, if they don't get out at the right time! thats my opinion anyways !

• @NewUser113421 said in Kane predictions:

what happens to him when England get knocked out the World Cup?? goodbye fi number 1. he's not worth n1 as a player its only the World Cup hype so poeple gonna be out of pocket, if they don't get out at the right time! thats my opinion anyways !

I agree. Even has a spurs fan only thing that would saves his bacon 🥓 is a transfer to Man U in summer or us winning it

• @NewUser113421 said in Kane predictions:

what happens to him when England get knocked out the World Cup?? goodbye fi number 1. he's not worth n1 as a player its only the World Cup hype so poeple gonna be out of pocket, if they don't get out at the right time! thats my opinion anyways !

who cares ...

I'm not going to be holding any WC players beyond the group stage. Might even ditch them after group game 2

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.