3rd November top 3 Gold Day

• I’m at boxing in Manchester so will have my top 3 guesses in the morning.

Who you think are the top 3 tomorrow score wise.

• I definitely think its gona be the turn of the penny stocks tomorrow

Phillip max
    Nemanja maksimovic
    Theo walcott

• @Millerman-again enjoy the night at the boxing 👍 I'd be there myself if it was 5 years ago.

Hopefully Crolla gets the send off he deserves.

• @Millerman-again What a contrast to yesterday. Today is tough to pick because most of the top sides played yesterday but I'll have a go.

1. Denis Suarez - has been putting up good PB scores lately. Celta desperately need a win from somewhere and I think they'll get it today with Suarez running the show and posting a big score.
    2. Domenico Berardi - has a great PB base for a forward so will always challenge with a goal and/or assist. Away to Lecce is a great chance for Sassuolo (and Berardi) to bag a few.
    3. Lucas Digne - big home performance from Everton and another defeat for Spurs. Digne to show why he's one of the best PB defenders - albeit not in the same class as TAA.

• Highest scores:
    Pulgar
    Gomez
    Adli

Winners:
    Berardi
    Pulgar
    Gosens

• @Vespasian32 Dam forgot Pulgar when I did mine - missed Fiorentina home to Parma - good shout!!

• @janner73 I'd be happier if you are right with berardi! Was nice to win star man last night with werner on first gold day, but bit of an anti climax as I only hold 300...still adjusting to not holding 1000 minimum. Berardi is my old regime... Nice round 1000, so would be a lovely star man.

I'm routing for gomes, Alberto, adli, harit to win mid, but pulgar is probably favourite.

• Yeah looking at the games today I think there could be a couple of very cheap players taking home the divs.

Leicester players could have a good shout though given their form. Also fancy a handsome Fiorentina win so fingers crossed for Chiesa

• Gosens
    Cyprien / odegaard / pulgar / maddison
    De Preville

Hedging my bets a bit with the mids ha

• @Vespasian32 said in 3rd November top 3 Gold Day:

@janner73 I'd be happier if you are right with berardi! Was nice to win star man last night with werner on first gold day, but bit of an anti climax as I only hold 300...still adjusting to not holding 1000 minimum. Berardi is my old regime... Nice round 1000, so would be a lovely star man.

I'm routing for gomes, Alberto, adli, harit to win mid, but pulgar is probably favourite.

Oh yeah forgot about Gomes and Alberto

A lot of big hitter PB mids today, should be interesting

• Didn’t get up in time to have a top 3 guess.

Got a feeling a high score will come from the Celta Vigo v Getafe game and Angel Rodriguez could have a decent game.

• @Ericali said in 3rd November top 3 Gold Day:

@Millerman-again enjoy the night at the boxing 👍 I'd be there myself if it was 5 years ago.

Hopefully Crolla gets the send off he deserves.

He got a decent send off. I was a bit fucked off as he was supposed to fight before Katie Taylor but I think sky sports pressure paid off and made him the headline.

My first time at boxing, amazing how the crowd dinamic changes when the coked up knob heads rock up.

And don’t get me started on the number of United songs sang!!!

• FWD - Berardi
    MID - Harit / Alberto
    DEF - Someone no one has heard of

• Chiesa top fwd
    Tielemans or Maddison top mid

• Maddison absolutely smashing the PB so far !

• Ben Yedder for me today. Im hoping for a big performance from him tonight and him to muscle out Giroud for that France spot!

• Taking every set piece so far. Up 42p by half time which is mad when he will probably need to score 2nd half to possibly get a win.

• @NewUser275766 148 at HT - he will hit 250+ carrying on like this in a 0-0 draw. He wont need to score to win today - he's on for a monster score.

• @janner73 yeah looking at the games you might be right. Not obvious games that stick out. 250 could well be a winner. Seeing already the heavier In play punting with the 3pm cut off and increased dividends.

• @NewUser275766 said in 3rd November top 3 Gold Day:

Seeing already the heavier In play punting with the 3pm cut off and increased dividends.

Master stroke to be fair, I like to see FI making a bit of commission