Tomori

• This lad has been Chelsea's best defender so far this season. Yet still not listed....when will he be added and does it get announced anywhere on the website?

Thanks in advance

• When the ball hit your eye, & its come from the sky that"s Tomori....

When the ball hits your head & your sat in row Z that's Tomori....

• Been saying this for weeks now. FI adding players from french and german and italian leagues etc but still missing players from Premier League.

IPO's are massively behind.

• @Brane_Ormso OR FI are planning a massive IPO drop that gives everyone a chance to get a bit of something. That may be worth a try?

• @Ollie They already announced that they are adding the other leagues players on as IPO next.

I mentioned Tomori not being on after he was called up to the England squad. I maybe crazy but surely you'd think that they would make sure that each member of the squads in the top 5 leagues would be on for the start of the season.

• @Brane_Ormso Exactly, it makes me think they don't take it very seriously

• I have requested Tomori a few times now, first time was last season at derby. But all they say is 'there is no time frame for when this player may or may not be added'.

Bit of a joke really, I can see why new traders are hesitant to sign up and deposit big money when FI cant get the simple things right

• @LampardCulture said in Tomori:

I have requested Tomori a few times now, first time was last season at derby. But all they say is 'there is no time frame for when this player may or may not be added'.

Bit of a joke really, I can see why new traders are hesitant to sign up and deposit big money when FI cant get the simple things right

I know!

I mean I can kind of understand it at Derby last year (even if don't agree) but when you've got a guy playing week in week out for one of the top teams in the Premier League, playing champions league football and part of the nation squad yet FI can't add him on it makes you wonder what process they go through when deciding who should and shouldn't be on!