bIG mONEY mOVE?

• Watching youtube on Kluivert and saw Frenkie De Jong clips, very impressed with this young man. Whoscore ppoints of 7.30 which means nothing to me, is that good for a 20 year old?
    I would be very surprised if he does not go to a big club in the summer, so is he worth an investment guys?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNF7cfvFH_0

• @Joking Yeah Frenkie de Jong caught my eye too a while back, he's destined for big things even though there's more hype surrounding Van de Beek, Ziyech, Kluivert and Neres etc...

• @Agatello I have van de beek, but after watching Jong I have to say this kid has real potential. Is 7.3 whoscore points good?

• They have a crop of around 10 players who will no doubt move on to top clubs and another 2 are matius de ligt and kasper dolberg, the keepers not bad either

• I've already made a profit on Kluivert in the last. One of my best to date. And have DeJong holding waiting on his move. I can see DeLigt going to spurs as he fits their system I think. But that's just me guessing. And Neres last time I looked had a lower price than usual. He could do well after transfer speculation.

• Hold them all. Love the Ajax!

• @Joking said in bIG mONEY mOVE?:

@Agatello I have van de beek, but after watching Jong I have to say this kid has real potential. Is 7.3 whoscore points good?

Personally, even though I use whoscored for analysis I don't take any notice whatsoever of their score's, not whilst PB is scored using OPTA stats anyway. Reason being is that skilful dribblers and target men aren't really rewarded that well for their contribution on FI but may still warrant big scores for what they do.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.