Opinions wanted ...

• Before the dividend announcement was made had I increased my portfolio and bought into Brekalo, Barella and Ikone! In hindsight I probably bought into them at wrong time so expected a drop maybe not to that degree but I can be patient! I would love to know others honest opinions on them as medium to long term holds ..

Brekalo currently at -27p
    Ikone -25p
    Barella -18p

Any thoughts appreciated!

• Barella- definitely keep
    Brekalo - again keep. Wolfsburg have been rotating their front 3 so it's been tough for all but weghorst holders. He is a decent player so just a matter of time before he sticks with weghorst Brekalo and Victor.
    Ikone-is high because he was seen as the player to most benefit from pepe moving on. My opinion is that he is not very good, and you should sell/decrease yout hold and invest in someone for a similar price - kluivert and Milik spring to mind

• Lille haven't really been performing this season and it's looking likely they'll soon be out of Europe so players have been dropping. Probably got some more drops to come for Ikone in the short term but he could be one for the future. Been in the France squad and might be better for him once he's bottom out and only has domestic games to concentrate on.

Barella I think just had a spike so people taking profit maybe? Expect him to pick up building towards the Euros and should see profit medium term on him.

• @Moukoko thanks for your thoughts! I do see your point about Ikone! Like Lille he has been very inconsistent himself scores a last min equaliser in champs league then anonymous for next 2 games 🙈 seems to look better playing for France hopefully he could get some transfer spec as Lille are known as a selling club

• Barella is a great player but not necessarily great for PB up against Sensi and Brozovic - he's still one I think will see a steady rise post Christmas as we get closer to the Euros.
    Brekalo is overhyped for me - he doesn't play often enough and his PB isn't that great.
    Ikone is going to be a class player but his PB has always been appalling - his style of play just doesn't suit the matrix. Just look at his scores compared to Pepe and Bamba last year and compared to Bamba this year.

• @Snrub @Snrub Yeah Barella I feel confident in for the euros my concerns mainly about the midfield at Inter he is competing against he will have to play out of skin to top Brozovic and Sensi for PB most weeks but he is still young!

Fair points on Ikone he’s my biggest concern of the 3

• @janner73 so I could be in trouble you reckon 😂got about £1800 tied up in those 3 🙈

• @Kemo20 I think they'll all be ok long-term in a rising market - all 3 are young and have the Euros which will give them a price boost.
    If you're happy playin the patient long game then I think all 3 should be around the £2 mark by the Euros.
    There's no doubt in my mind you could make better returns elsewhere in the short-term in PB players but it all depends on your trading style and what you're comfortable with.

• I can only comment on brekalo but I bought him because.

Only 21.
    Plays regularly for Wolfsburg
    Getting in the Croatian team (euro2020)
    Got singled out last international game against wales.
    He is better than Wolfsburg long term.
    There will be a winger merry-go round in the summer and he will be one the players linked all over the place.
    His PB is hard to judge at the moment because of lack on 90 minutes ( but he is young remember) max 194 with an assist and goal - not gwg.
    He has the potential for a big PB score because he can score and assist.
    It only takes one big PB score for a youngster to absolutely rocket especially one not at a big club and I’d rather be on that missing it and never getting on.

• @janner73 yeah that was my initial thought after the div announcement but being relatively new I underestimated the impact of that announcement now the price rises may have taken certain players out of my price range 🙈

• @Tom77 hold my hands up i should have done more research before buying but I’m struggling to figure out whether he is a winger or a number 10! Since buying he seems to be playing slightly more inside which has probably impacted his recent performances! But agree about the possible transfer spec and potential of PB score

• @Kemo20 said in Opinions wanted ...:

@Tom77 hold my hands up i should have done more research before buying but I’m struggling to figure out whether he is a winger or a number 10! Since buying he seems to be playing slightly more inside which has probably impacted his recent performances! But agree about the possible transfer spec and potential of PB score

He’s a winger imo, either way he plays up top and is skillfull, which is what people like.