Bayern - Opportunities?

• Might be a bit early to ask, but hey early bird gets the worm.

Wondering how things will change with the Bayern players, positions, playstyle etc under a new coach (Mou?)

Lewa - Already in god form but will there be potential performance score increases in the future?
    Kimmich - Understand that he rotates / plays more of a midfielder style under Kovac, will he fall back to fullback position, less performance scores?
    Muller, Coutinho: Will we see more action from them?

Discussions/shameless pumps on other players welcome as well. =)

• I'm currently taking a look at Coman, massively undecided about him tho

• @ChazFI123 All depends on what style of a coach it will be , if its Mou then im selling my Comans real quick

• Mou's been known to play boring football so might be selling instead of buying =/

• This is still the bundesliga, bayern quite capable of hammering teams no matter who the coach is.

• Last time Mourinho was in charge of a world class team (Madrid) didn't they break their record for amount of goals scored in a season? Think you could put Ronald McDonald in charge of Bayern and they'd still challenge on all fronts and score loads of goals

• @ChazFI123 said in Bayern - Opportunities?:

Last time Mourinho was in charge of a world class team (Madrid) didn't they break their record for amount of goals scored in a season? Think you could put Ronald McDonald in charge of Bayern and they'd still challenge on all fronts and score loads of goals

And didn't Jose try and fail to sign Perisic for Man Utd? 🤔 hint hint ... 🤣😉

• @johnboywalker bet Perisic can't wait to be turned into a left back hahah!

• @Jim38 said in Bayern - Opportunities?:

Mou's been known to play boring football so might be selling instead of buying =/

Might be good fir Kimmich holders though.

• @johnboywalker said in Bayern - Opportunities?:

didn't Jose try and fail to sign Perisic for Man Utd?

Looked at Perisic as an IPD play with an outside chance of PB but having held him before only to be massively disappointed I'm just not convinced yet. When any new manager comes in some players flourish & some falter but I'd rather wait & see who the new manager is & more importantly how they want to play & which players that system/manager will then favour. Not sure that Mourinho style will be particularly PB friendly but will cross that bridge if & when it happens.

• Lewa is supposed to be having an operation in december on his groin.

Maybe Gnabry up top.

Leaves a space for a winger?

Can’t see much else happening.

• I read two weeks ago that, if Lewy is keeping his scoring form that he will finish the season with 63 goals. He potentially will miss the upcoming international break for the mentioned groin surgery, but is supposed to be fit within 10 days, seems very minor.

Currently Bayern is highly struggling with their defense, so surely Kimmich will move back to help out, too many injuries/suspensions.

Kovac was a big fan of Coutinho but I say however comes in with experience will need to moderate the ensemble of stars. So potentially more time for Muller.

Hansi Flick will be the caretaker for now until Christmas, but Hoeneß is confident to present a solution for a new manager after the international break.

• Hansi Flick has confirmed that he will start Kimmich, Javi Martinez and Müller today.

https://bulinews.com/news/3804/muller-martinez-and-kimmich-to-start-for-bayern-against-olympiacos

This will most likely see Kimmich as Right back and Martinez as Midfielder. Boateng should be playing today as he is suspended domestically

• @Antierror correction Javi Martinez will start as CB in order to get the back 4 used to each other before the weekend clash against Dortmund. So Boateng will not start today

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.