Media buzz scoring

• Disappointed to see Raheen Sterling with such a low score today due to the Nielsen scoring thingymajig.
    I am struggling to believe a system that rates slut (-5) as more insulting than fucktard (-4) as suitable for this.

Discuss.

• I am almost grateful in some way that Gomes is in the news again (although devastated for him) because otherwise the likely winner of MB today is the Leeds goalkeeper regarding racism.
    Not for being racially abused. Oh no. It would be FOR racially abusing someone!
    That would really look bad if people got paid out on that!

• Exactly the problem! The words racist and abuse both score highly and he only has 8 mentions compared to Son who has 15 in 3rd. Would be awesome if FI could devise a similar system with more football related words. Or maybe journos just need to start referring to my holds as fucktards more regularly.

Casilla may still win anyway, FI have today listed as a treble media day on the app 🙄

• Kolasinac not been credited with any media today, however Ozil currently on 200 points despite them both been named in the articles. Is this down to FI removing the non football stories or lack correct accents on the spelling of his name in the articles?

• Looks like sons writing the headlines, I just hope they nod to andre gomes 🙏🙏🙏

Raging if he gets pipped 2 nights on the bounce

• Ramos was on 286, kimmich on 311. 25 points added on for a clean sheet post final whistle should have seen kimmich win on the date of birth rule.

The match finished and suddenly Ramos is on 318, what the fuck man. Real scored their 6th, the game restarted and the ref blew his whistle.

Can anybody shed any light?

• @MickTurbo its because of the champs league 1.25 multiplier, he got 31.25 points for the clean sheet not 25

• @MickTurbo said in Media buzz scoring:

Ramos was on 286, kimmich on 311. 25 points added on for a clean sheet post final whistle should have seen kimmich win on the date of birth rule.

The match finished and suddenly Ramos is on 318, what the fuck man. Real scored their 6th, the game restarted and the ref blew his whistle.

Can anybody shed any light?

1.25 x multiplayer mate

• Ohhh ya fucker, I completely forgot about that. I was chuckling thinking what a lucky bastard winning my first kimmich dividends on the DOB rule. Nightmare, cheers fellas 👍🤦‍♂️

• @MickTurbo said in Media buzz scoring:

Ohhh ya fucker, I completely forgot about that. I was chuckling thinking what a lucky bastard winning my first kimmich dividends on the DOB rule. Nightmare, cheers fellas 👍🤦‍♂️

Yea I was anticipating some Kimmich divs meself at around 8pm until Ramos scored that penalty. I knew the despicable c**t would win it then, after 14 mins 😡🙈🙄😆

• @ScouseSte Lol I was just hoping hed get sent off

• @Terrier said in Media buzz scoring:

Kolasinac not been credited with any media today, however Ozil currently on 200 points despite them both been named in the articles. Is this down to FI removing the non football stories or lack correct accents on the spelling of his name in the articles?

Yeah basically because there's no squiggle above the s in his name.

Just another example of the inadequacies of the system.

If the system is so rigid then all it takes is a human to review the scores every so often. Would be a piece of piss.

• Ozil also likely to score higher through being a bit of a fucktard.

• @Thatguy I think you're being unfair to ozil here. Hes not 'a bit of a fucktard' like you say, hes a completely useless fucktard lol