Name the most overpriced player.....

• ......got to be TAA, surely?

• Crouch
    Or
    Greenwood

• @Old-Man cheaper than mbappe still and an absolute divs machine, you must be joking

• @MickTurbo said in Name the most overpriced player.....:

@Old-Man cheaper than mbappe still and an absolute divs machine, you must be joking

I concur, defo not TAA. 3 years of divs and likely 2 years of divs higher than current divs... At an age where should sell for cap app even after 3 Yr hold.

• Greenwood

• Has to be Greenwood or more probably Brewster🤔

• Memphis depay

• Gotta love a thread to try and damage a players price.

Nice one

• Definitely not depay or TAA both score top PB scores. Sancho looks dangerous price with not starting everygame and not classified as forward though plays on wing.

• @Moukoko why Dyou think it’s Depay out of interest?

• Out of the top end of the market I’d say Sancho, Felix and Eden Hazard (probably going to be a controversial one).

• @ScouseSte said in Name the most overpriced player.....:

Gotta love a thread to try and damage a players price.

Nice one

Why do you instantly have to go on the defensive with anything related to Trent?

The fact that nobody else on the forum has agreed with the opinion of the OP tells the whole story.

I fully expect TAA to be challenging Neymar for #1 on the index before xmas (and rightly so).

This thread has actually strengthened the position/price of TAA as opposed to damaging it.

• Probably Greenwood. He was hyped up to ridiculous levels, with some people even suggesting he was the next GOAT!

Now he’s played a bit people are realising he’s actually a bit rubbish.

I’m all for investing in youth, but if we’re going to have £2, £3 or £4+ youth players, they should have at least some record of performing at first team level.

• @johnboywalker said in Name the most overpriced player.....:

@ScouseSte said in Name the most overpriced player.....:

Gotta love a thread to try and damage a players price.

Nice one

Why do you instantly have to go on the defensive with anything related to Trent?

The fact that nobody else on the forum has agreed with the opinion of the OP tells the whole story.

I fully expect TAA to be challenging Neymar for #1 on the index before xmas (and rightly so).

This thread has actually strengthened the position/price of TAA as opposed to damaging it.

John, if you hadn't sold your TAA shares 6 days ago, you wouldn't be so quick to jump down my throat.
    You'd be in agreement

• @johnboywalker

You may well be right... but that’s absolutely mental, he’s a full back!

There’s something wrong with the PB matrix if a full back is the highest dividend earner over the course of a season.

I suspect his bubble will burst at some point, maybe once Liverpool lose a few matches (they’ve been fairly lucky with decisions and last minute goals recently) or he picks up an injury, but I thought that when he hit £4 and then £5, so who knows!

To the average fantasy football loving newbie, his price must look a bit odd.

• @ocs123 age is a big factor as well though. I've said before that I do not think theres a player on the index with as much future PB dividends in them than TAA.

If neymar starts playing soon, it wouldnt suprise me if he wins more PB than TAA this season. In fact I'd be willing to bet that he does, but long term theres nobody out there I don't think.

Maybe odegaard, just maybe, but still a lot has to go right for him to get anywhere near trent, and I'm probably odegaards biggest advocate on this forum

• @ScouseSte

Ste,

Not at all. I am happy with my profit, but disappointed at selling too early. Just as I was when I first sold Pogba many moons ago ...

If I was a TAA holder, I would have used this topic as an opportunity to enlighten the OP as to why TAA is worth every penny, and will continue to grow. Rather than attacking him for trying to damage the price of TAA.

The purpose of the forum is to debate, yet you continually want to shut down anybody who has an opinion that differs from yours (or potentially damages your portfolio).

Perhaps the OP genuinely believes TAA is overpriced. I suggest you convince him otherwise, rather than questioning his motivation for asking a genuine question ... 🤔

• There are worse, but top of my head these need removing ASAP! Look over priced to me...

Rafael Marquez 9p age 40! Retired! However I even bought him as a joke recently and still managed to sell him for a higher price!

Crouch 27p!!! Retired age 38

Bruno Alves 13p age 38

Tim Cahill 14p age 40 listed as Everton lol!

Cech 15p plays ice hockey for Guildford age 37

Evra 15p retired age 38

Robben 17p retired

Feel free to tag me with some more and il send the list to Cs. They responded quickly to other mistakes I've spotted recently. It's not good for the index to have these on the books.

• Sancho
    Mbappe
    Felix
    Greenwood
    De Ligt

• I agree that most youth is overpriced, as although they have potential the actual failure rate of youth prospects is not factored in - 85% will be playing in the Championship or lower by the end of the 3 year hold. My elite player who still remains overpriced is Pogba, as he will be badly hit by the recent platform changes & there's a massive stock overhang of distressed holders who will want to sell out on any price rally so his price will stagnate at best if not fall slightly over the next 6-12 months, whilst large parts of the index continue to boom so a double negative whammy.