Aubameyang

• Can someone simply explain to me (a newbie of about 5 months) why my recently bought shares in him are in free fall? Plus he scored Saturday

• @Incolrabaaz he only needs a couple of goals in a game with a decent PB score and he will go back up.

• You reckon ye? I'm down 20p a share already and was thinking of selling and cutting my loses?

• @Incolrabaaz as a holder of tierney, ceballos and saka, it seems that every arsenal player is in free fall.

All I can really think is that their poor form translates to poor PB so people are getting rid. I think it's a bit short sighted personally because they will turn their form around and quite possibly go deep in europe.

With aubameyang, he hasnt got european football which is a negative. But the big thing is that at currently £2.01, hes in no mans land. His recent PB scores have been very poor. You cant maintain much over a quid if you dont look like winning pb because effectively the only divs available to you will be IPD's. At present hes gonna cost 4p in commission to flip, so has to guarantee you 4 goal involvements in a given 30 day period just to break even, and probably 6-7 to be remotely viable. Until arsenal start thumping sides this just isnt gonna happen.

There are plenty of sub £1 forwards who can break u even with just 2 goal involvements in 30 days and who also have european qualifiers, therefore these are far better investments than aubameyang at present

• Thanks for great reply. So u reckon I sell then? Any suggestions on strikers?

• @MickTurbo said in Aubameyang:

@Incolrabaaz as a holder of tierney, ceballos and saka, it seems that every arsenal player is in free fall.

All I can really think is that their poor form translates to poor PB so people are getting rid. I think it's a bit short sighted personally because they will turn their form around and quite possibly go deep in europe.

With aubameyang, he hasnt got european football which is a negative. But the big thing is that at currently £2.01, hes in no mans land. His recent PB scores have been very poor. You cant maintain much over a quid if you dont look like winning pb because effectively the only divs available to you will be IPD's. At present hes gonna cost 4p in commission to flip, so has to guarantee you 4 goal involvements in a given 30 day period just to break even, and probably 6-7 to be remotely viable. Until arsenal start thumping sides this just isnt gonna happen.

There are plenty of sub £1 forwards who can break u even with just 2 goal involvements in 30 days and who also have european qualifiers, therefore these are far better investments than aubameyang at present

as much as we love @MickTurbo ..anyone who bought Tierney, Cellebos and Saka is mental!

• @Incolrabaaz I dont think I'd ever advise anybody to sell anybody because you just never know when a player of his undoubted quality can rattle in a hat trick and win PB and MB. But these are the reasons why I think hes dropping. If you want some suggestions for IPD strikers, I would say look to the EPL in the immediate future because of the euro winter breaks.

Josh king looks a great buy just now with piss poor euro qualifier opposition coming up and I also think walcott looks cheap and could rocket on a good performance, the only question is when that performance will come. Another who has fairly favourable nov/dec fixtures is chris wood.

@Ellisandro I take that with regards to saka, looking back that's a real head scratcher now, but I stand by Tierney and ceballos who I think will definitely win me dividends this season, tierney already has