Something you may find useful

• Players have won PB already this season with scores of 208, 206, 204 and 203. I thought subsequently it would be useful to see which players have managed more than one score over 210 already this season, who have not won dividends from those scores. I’m also leaving out players who are over £2 and who are older than 27. Theoretically these players are capable of posting PB winning scores by having multiple scores over 210.

Thorgan Hazard, mid, £1.95, Dortmund: 240, 216
    Domenico Berardi, fwd, £2, Sassuolo: 228, 223
    Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, mid, £1.86, Lazio: 228, 224
    Rodrigo, mid, £1.40, man city: 228, 212
    Oliver Torres, mid, 88p, Sevilla: 223, 215

There may be underlying issues why these players don’t win PB, Rodrigo competing with De Bruyne etc…, but I think it’s useful to see which players may be undervalued. If these players win a PB dividend their prices will probably see some CA as well.

• @CJ0101 berardi has home to bologna on Friday. He scored the equaliser away to lecce and posted another good score. His form is quite good, unfortunately Sassuolo are under performing tho. I'm sure he will win pb at some point this season.

• Oliver Torres is a great one, playing against Dudelange this week in EL

• @CJ0101
    Where do you find out there PB scores etc

• @NewUser455434 He looks good value compared to the others if just comparing PB scores. Sevilla are top of their EL group as well so should be into the next round comfortable enough.

@NewUser464179 IndexGain mate

@Vespasian32 He’s posted the same amount of scores over 200 as Lukaku and Ronaldo have this season despite playing fewer games. Unlucky not to have won PB already but you’d think he’d win it a few times. He would be among the favourites on any bronze match day.

• I looked at Oliver Torres. He doesn’t always play 90 mins. That’s not a great sign for pb

• @Bezz82
    I looked at, and discounted for a similar reason. Seems the Sevilla manager loves to rotate, as we have seen other decent Sevilla PB prospects like Jordan suffer because of only playing 70mins. Still, Torres may be one to watch for sure.