Current top 12... justified?

• 0_1572997703616_IMG_0651.PNG

Seeing the current top 12 really fills me with complete confidence about football index... a far cry from just over 6 weeks or so ago! ...

0_1572997316898_IMG_0650.PNG

I personally think this is the strongest, most balanced top 12 I've seen since I started on the index, but I'm happy to be told otherwise or hear different views 🙂

What do people think?

• @ScouseSte think I must be hallucinating through lack of sleep because I'm looking at that screenshot and I'm seeing that pogba has risen, that cant be right surely lol

• @Ddr haha screenshots don't lie 😊

He is starting to look more value than he has done in a while though.
    But I've been there before, I tend not to buy back in to players I've sold once before. Probably a stubborn mistake at times but there we are 🙈😆

• Harry Kane looks so cheap now - 3 PB wins already this season, England captain with the Euros and a load of MB to come.

• @janner73 said in Current top 12... justified?:

Harry Kane looks so cheap now - 3 PB wins already this season, England captain with the Euros and a load of MB to come.

What I like about it is not so much the actual players but more so the positions they represent - 6 fwds, 4 mids and 2 defs. The most balanced I've seen it, and rightly so, because there are exactly the same amount of divs (PB specifically) available for each of the three categories. It makes sense that the current top players/earners in each category are visible at the top.

It just shows how much of a driving force dividends have become once again. Good times 👌🏻

• @ScouseSte Dividends should have always been the driving force - I understand why that focus was lost but hopefully we never go there again!