IPO Frenzy BOTS

• Yacine Adli today for example was always gonna be the man on the move. I caught him as soon as he appeared and he was already up 20p when brought and by that time this had happened people were quick selling already. Surly this madness is the work of BOTS though i'm no expert.

What are your guy thoughts and should this be in breach of rules & regs? or should it be ok as FI are still making the 2% of the sales so why would they care how a player is purchased - by man or machine on behalf of man.

Or am i just too slow with the mouse :-D

• @YakofWallStreet the silence speaks volumes hey! You'll get no help on here when it comes to tips on purchasing IPOs rapidly, everyone is too busy priming their bots for the 3pm selections.

• Aparantly if you sit next to FI towers with a computer that’s so powerful it can split a atom you have a better chance than a Nokia brick (or a iPhone) so proximity to hq method used and processer size helps! I for one can find Easy ways to earn money on here than buying some third rate 16 year old superstar of the future from AFC Sporting Club Teabag!! who Jose is going to buy along with his other 1000 half baked links and rumors. I may try at 3pm but if I get nothing I ain’t going to slit my wrists has with IPO it is what it is... fastest computers 💻 selling to the slowest 📱 phones or maybe Bots only the FI gods know has they have perchase reports and the IP addresses

• Theres definitely an issue. Maybe Footie Index see it as a way of making a quick buck.

• @bigbradwolf

I don’t see it has a great thing for customer retention or to build a brand to sell on..

• But we're all just accepting of it and looking at other ways to make money. Who's to say they don't open up the player a minute before for a handful of people who can get in early to sell on and make money. Only a conspiracy but the way IPO's are released it's all very hush hush.

• I think people will soon click on to apart form the initial frenzy these players don't really have any value, 3 year share most of these lads are 18 and only a very small % of them will return any dividend in those 3 years. Ur actually probably better of waiting and buying when 20-21....

• I used to be crazy about the new players but I have a quick look and generally stay away from it all. The only players I've purchased recently are Jota and Neves from Wolves. Both young and have huge potential and both brought under £1. With Wolves on course to get promoted and Neves being linked with United I've invested heavily in both. Neves will be £2-£3 at least next season if promoted.

• @bigbradwolf it's the lack of transparency that was spoken about on FIG's podcast, that's the issue. Half of me still thinks this is a ponzi scheme ha ha ha

• So much money is invested on fi in deals /players that make no sense other than hype.... Uv got 2 dm linked to prem(jorghino and seri) and there prices surge to ni on £2 but the likes of kante and Henderson sit at 80p

• @Simon-j

Very true. The hype surrounding a potential player transfer often inflates their price beyond even their medium term value.

• There are many class players we'll under 80p as good as agatellos ipo things are.....People just jump on his 5* recommendations and are missing some gems.......

• @Simon-j I doubt my recommendations hold as much weight as you think, the IPO's raced away ages before I started promoting the best buys back in November. There's not enough views or followers to suggest otherwise. The proof is also in the pudding, Mason Mount didn't move much and I missed Gaetano and Rui who flew.

So whilst I'm sure the background legwork is appreciated by many it's not enough to make a market just yet :-)

• FI is funny 😁 people buy some right $hit and take weeks to work out the gems 💎 gundergan till 2 days back was £1.10 he breaks the PL passing record and people are like his good like it’s just happened overnight and next thing he’s worth 1.5 times what he was.. yet people buy youngsters who will be great in 3 years did it myself at first till I seen money static and not working for me I think needs to be here and now with investments

• @Agatello said in IPO Frenzy BOTS:

@Simon-j I doubt my recommendations hold as much weight as you think, the IPO's raced away ages before I started promoting the best buys back in November. There's not enough views or followers to suggest otherwise. The proof is also in the pudding, Mason Mount didn't move much and I missed Gaetano and Rui who flew.

So whilst I'm sure the background legwork is appreciated by many it's not enough to make a market just yet :-)

I think you do amazing mate but you can only work with the tools available you do the research and describe them has they are. Thing being most of the big guns are added already.

I’ve always found your information spot on. I have noticed the fewer good IPO left the more people tend to rocket 🚀 them. I bought brooks at 68p he went to 93p next day and I sold and last I looked he was settled at 78p but for me he’s one for the future and till either Sheff untd are promotion or he’s in premier league or there’s real transfer hype my moneys static hence I sold at 93p

The other Russian strikers missing like Madoff said however he will be hyped above the ones already here.

I love reading your IPO reviews but I think we all are looking for FI to of missed a Messi or Neymar out which never comes up!

• @Agatello Very much appreciated, by me at least!

• @Ozzlebert you're welcome.

• @Chicken-Badge totally agree with you about agatello's IPO write ups they are spot on and I read every one. There are better ways to make money long term for sure but I wouldn't mind making a quick buck every now and again from IPOS it just doesn't seem like a level playing field and I think it should be.

• For me terrier is the best ipo player realesed that no one bought still only 60p, off the top of me head I think it was a game bordoex vs strasbourg if its on u tube its worth a watch, the kids got everything goals, the killer pass and will be a lyon regular next season. Yes I own shares. Also another little tip off napoli have a replacement for jorghino there already and he's potentially far better still under 80p.

• I like agatellos IPO's cos I like to do the leg work myself and see if I can be more accurate than him. So far he's beating me tho.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.