Haaland max price

• Hi, new to football index. Can anyone with experience suggest what will happen with haaland? Is he at his max? If a move materialises how will it effect his price?
    I know nobody can see into the future just some opinions would be greatfully reviewed.

• His big move is factored into his price. He has English links through his dad so there are a lot of fingers crossed he comes to the Premier League, specifically Utd where he could be a media darling and rack up dividends.

Couple that with a ridiculous goalscoring record and the fact Salzburg seem like they'll secure a Europa League spot out of their Champions league group and therefore he could well win dividends later in the competition, that's about it.

Be aware if they finish bottom of their group and fall out of Europe he could plummet.

• @Lukeroro Awesome thanks for that. I was hoping if he got his move his price would shoot up, but if as you say it's already factored in it won't.
    Made 20p a share in a week so think I'll sell him and take the profit.

• @NewUser355819 yeah, he's a decent hold but a lot of it is hype. If they drop out of Europe I'll be all over him because an early Jan move may be on.

• @Lukeroro I'm not so sure he'll be a media darling, his name on fi is erling braut haaland but I can see if being reported in news as just erling haaland

• Is there too much emphasis on being a media darling anyway? 🤔

The impact of MB is lessening & the platform is heading more to PB.

I'd ideally wish he was an PB darling first, MB second.

A 21 year old Messi in the PL would be worth £11-£13 a share

• @Ddr said in Haaland max price:

@Lukeroro I'm not so sure he'll be a media darling, his name on fi is erling braut haaland but I can see if being reported in news as just erling haaland

How many times was his dad referred to as Alf Haaland? Virtually never I would bet.

• In a year or two his current price will look very cheap! Buy now and hold.

• @Coleyscrooge but his dad name was hypenated alf-inge, whereas his isn't. And I'd wager there was a fair amount of the time where he was referred to as Alfie haalanx and not his full name

• He's worth holding now especially with Norway playing Malta and Faroes over the next 10 days! He should be picked over Soerloth

• Another hat trick today I see. 26 goals in 18 games. Anyone not on board yet needs to be. He'll be £4+ soon enough, and wont stop rising once the transfer to the prem starts to materialise.

• @Leighton said in Haaland max price:

Another hat trick today I see. 26 goals in 18 games. Anyone not on board yet needs to be. He'll be £4+ soon enough, and wont stop rising once the transfer to the prem starts to materialise.

Playing in the Norwegian league against terrible opposition, not in a PB league, didn’t even win PB when he scored a hattrick in the Champions League, already £3+. No thanks, I’m staying well clear of that - you’d have to be absolutely mad to buy in at his current price imo

• @Leighton Up 1p after scoring hattrick🤔
    He is almost £3.50 playing in a non pb league.
    Buying in at these levels is rather risky.
    He will surely move to a pb league next season and RB Leipzig has been mentioned of late.
    A talent yes but already a hefty price at this moment.

• Each to their own. I think hes the real deal.

I cant see his price dropping much (Injuries aside) and considering hes linked with United through Ole, and you look at rashford, martial and greenwoods prices, haaland looks like real value now, especially considering his form of late!

Let's see how this plays out though I guess.

Each to their own. I think hes the real deal.

I cant see his price dropping much (Injuries aside) and considering hes linked with United through Ole, and you look at rashford, martial and greenwoods prices, haaland looks like real value now, especially considering his form of late!

Let's see how this plays out though I guess.

The difference with Rashford, Martial and Greenwood is that they are actually at Utd. All Haaland is right now is just rumours and nothing else, and none of them credible if you ask me considering some of the papers that are talking about it. The last thing we need right now is another young forward who has potential, that’s basically our whole front line already. If anything, Utd need someone with a bit more experience and is about to enter their prime (ie someone 25/26 and not 19/20 or 29/30)

As soon as it’s realised that Haaland isn’t coming to Utd, his price will tank. A lot of people who have bought in are already expecting him to move, meaning his price already has a transfer built in, similar in a way to Sancho

• I'm not so sure, I still see value, growth and potential in him and his current price, but lets see.

I'm not so sure, I still see value, growth and potential in him and his current price, but lets see.

This is the part that confuses me - what part of his current price do you see value?
    Not having a go, just genuinely want to find out why you think his current price is value right now, considering you can’t even win any divs from him. We don’t even know if he is a good PB player yet

• Young. Tick. Linked to big teams. Tick. Scoring for fun. Tick. Cheap to comparable forwards (Rashford). Tick.

His lowest price on here was £3.03 (I think!), hes currently 3.47 - That's fairly minimal growth considering his form and the hype around him. He'll rocket come the transfer window. Look at the IPO prices - If Fati is touching £5, Haaland wont be far behind.

Plus, I've seen him play a lot the past few months. The guys genuinely immense. Full of confidence, technique and ability. More than anything else I'm just trusting my own eyes and intuition.

Each to their own innit. I'm onboard either way. Hope he grows and pushes on.

• @Leighton firstly, rashford is not a comparable forward because hes older, has been playing first team football longer and is currently in a PB league

Secondly, his price has been a lot lower than 3.03 in the last 6 months, it only shows as this since they amended his name

Thirdly, we dont know what price fati will ipo at, they give a range of 2.50-5 so he may ipo towards the lower end of that. And if he does, then by your thinking, if fati IPO's at 2.50 and haaland isn't far behind him then hes already overpriced lol

• @Ddr agree with all your points there. All those just say to me it’s not wise to buy in at £3+. Even if you think he’s a dead certainty to end up in the premier league (which I think isn’t even likely at this point), your money could be spent better elsewhere right now. If he is going to move it’ll be summer, no way it happens in Jan